Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I'm low on sore bbs this month. They have been really bad the past two cycles. Now. Nothing?

temp down this morning. I know I'm not out till AF shows but hope is fading... :(

same here annie but you are only early days yet, stupid temps! :hugs:

all the cramping ive had has died down loads. Hardly nothing now. Only thing thats making me lean towards af is (warning tmi ) feeling wet :blush: sorry guys. I think thats usually signs of af so who knows.

I had watery CM too jelly so you're not out yet. It's so annoying that the signs of BFP and AF are so similar! Roll on the weekend when you guys can all test and find out!

You tested yet Annie?

I tested last night with an IC, but bfn as expected- no biggie! Decided not to test this morning, but will tomorrow morning...

all the cramping ive had has died down loads. Hardly nothing now. Only thing thats making me lean towards af is (warning tmi ) feeling wet :blush: sorry guys. I think thats usually signs of af so who knows.

If you would excuse the following expression taken from the infamous Georgie Shore....

I was wet as an otters pocket just before my bfp!

More than usual and convinced it was AF.

If you would excuse the following expression taken from the infamous Georgie Shore....

I was wet as an otters pocket just before my bfp!

More than usual and convinced it was AF.

THAT is HILARIOUS

:rofl: Jo that's made my day :thumbup:

Symptoms for me:
-slight cramping like AF (had this really noticably with my last bfp)
-mega sore BBs (also really had this noticeably with last bfp-the difference being these days that's mote unusual for me right from O day, back then it was just a day or so before AF)
-irritable (don't usually get this pre-Af, but could be due to cold/shite at work)
-yesterday was feeling dizzy and slightly nauseous (could be due to cold)
-spotty skin
-really itchy skin since yesterday-had this last time I was pg and it never really recovered properly-I've now really sensitive skin and it does get worse sometimes...
-also like Jelly been feeling more wet down there today-there's not loads but feels like it...

err...what else can I twist into symptoms...??

How about this for additional symptom:

Complete twat-just got on wrong tube line and didn't notice for 4 stops... :dohh: back I go!

:dohh: oops at least you only went 4 stops out of your way.

Symptoms looking good annie :thumbup:

Can I play symptom spotter too?

Sore sides of bbs and nipples
Feel v wet
Cramps that come and go. Had two hours of horrible cramps this morning and now nothing
Slight feeling of nausea when I wake up
Heartburn, again only when I wake up
Tiredness
Back pain
Cold and flu symptoms

Wow... A lot of those are really generic...

Is "dog won't leave me alone" a symptom?

you do hear stories of dogs knowing before the woman-protective etc...like the stories of the dogs that can diagnose cancer early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->