Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Nah. I'm one of those odd people that would rather see af than a - test

You're not out til she gets here Hun. Fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Feeling a little bit the same jellyfish but as Laura says not out just yet.

Are you going to test?

Keep your spirits up ladies, I was convinced I was out this cycle too, keep believing. :dust:

Don't stop, belieeeeeeeeeeving, hold on to that feeee-eeeeeling,

:dust::dust::dust:

*screeches* stree-eeet lights peee-eeeople

I have everything crossed for you ladies

Feeling out too...no reason...just do. Got the 7dpo blues... Still, I've held off testing so far, but reckon I'll cave this evening...

Annie I still think you will be number 24 because of your dream ;)

LOL Rach, I'd forgotten about that!! Number 23 needs to jolly well hurry up then (Rach)!! Then 25, 26, 27... can follow shortly after :thumbup: Sounds like a plan?

Ohhhh! I've just got all the normal signs as I usually do on cd 27 so its all pointing that way. But as you guys said not out until af.
Maybe next month will be an early Christmas present instead of late birthday present this month lol

Never out til she shows. I went to see a friend and told her I was really fed up as I knew AF was on her way, crampy feelings, boobs, the usual and got BFP that night. U never know. Xx

Keep your spirits up ladies, I was convinced I was out this cycle too, keep believing. :dust:

Did you have normal af signs cheska?

Yep, had dull AF type pains that I normally have, slightly sore boobs and that was about it. So hard to know what your symptoms are for! I have no symptoms at all now, boobs back to normal, whereas last time I was pregnant they were really painful by now. :shrug:

When I was pg before, the only signs I had were that AF was about to show...but it went on and on... and she didn't show... then the symptoms increased in intensity. It was all about the BBs and the cramps...

I am trying my best to wait until Saturday (af due) but in myself i just dont feel right. I might be coming down with something but DH has said ive been moody too. Again though it might be me looking too much into things.

I'm feeling like that too Jellyfish- and I don't normally get moody pre-AF (I leave that to DH :rofl: ). Not moody so much as irritable...

I didn't have any symptoms either. Actually the least amount of symptoms I've ever had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->