• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hope she stays away for you Twag! Your temps look nice and high still (with what is hopefully an implantation dip!):thumbup:

I did test last month, used an IC, dipped it and the control line came straight up but the rest was stark white so I ditched it, then realised I'd only waited about 30 seconds not 3 minutes!:dohh: but my thinking is surely by then I'd have been over a month pg and the line should've come up straight away?! :shrug:

Just a little worried that this all means there is something wrong that means I can't conceive.....

Sorry Fran, was writing my post same time as you did yours!

Wondering if its even worth the effort of doing another test. Surely they'd want a sample anyway to check protein and such so wouldn't they do a test then? Plus they might want to take blood to run some checks on me (urgh hate needles) :shrug:

Hmmm I suppose with the test it should have come up fairly quickly, and I guess if you have a decent doctor they'd want to do some proper tests so maybe you're right and just wait for them to do it. Hopefully all will be fine, sometimes stress makes our bodies do crazy things, so maybe it's just a blip your body is going through a funny patch. I think getting checked out is a good idea though, will put your mind at ease. x

Yeah it can't do any harm.

Stress does play havoc on me, but the most it's ever affected my cycles before is delayed them never shortened them!!

And I've nothing to stress over lately - only these darn periods and that's more frustration than stress.

Oh, Twag - how was the house viewing?

My sister never ever got a BFP on a HPT only with blood tests with both of her pregnancies so it can happen but I agree seeing the Dr should help!
I have read that stress can only effect your O not your AF and really that would have to be the level of stress to class as depression apparently normal stress and TTC stress will not affect fertility :shrug:

House viewing went OK I am not sure it is good for DH and my mental health to see our new house looking like a building site or a bomb hitting it inside but I am sure next time we go in 2 weeks it will look much better (I did a long post about it in my journal)

Just remember Twag with houses, decorating/spring cleaning/renovating and I guess building, they always look worse before they get better!!

Will sort out an appointment soon, just hope it isn't anything bad!!

Yeah I know I am trying to stay positive that the next time we visit it is looking 100% better lol

FXd for you :hugs:

I went to see mine and all they've done since last week is put a huge pile of mud on the plot! Not sure how that is helping! They reckoned August for our date but given they've not even started I can't see that happening now so just waiting to hear when they think it will be starting to be built.

In my experience Cheska I would suggest take any date they give you then add on 3/4 months and that will be the real date :wacko: had we known that would have saved us a lot of stress - everytime we call them they say they are on schedule - really I would like to know what schedule exactly they are working from as we should have been in End December/Beginning of January!! :dohh:

Once the foundations are down you can start to see it taking shape! Ours was a plot of grass for ages it seems!
How many are being built altogether? We are only 1 of 50 but further down the road they are doing 600 odd and they seem to be being built and in much quicker! :wacko: same builders too :wacko:

They're finishing off phase 1 of a huge plot, there are probably 10 houses on the go at the minute with Persimmon, before they start to release the second tranche of houses. I don't mind if we're in ours a bit longer, but really need to be in by Christmas as that's when baby will need to be moving into it's own room and we don't have a room at ours! We're not selling ours, just renting it out once we've moved out so there isn't a huge rush.

That is lucky we sold our house September so we have been living out of boxes & suitcases at my parents now for 7 months :dohh:
All I want is my completion date and then I will be happy lol

My parents don't live nearby so we'd have to be at the inlaws and I couldn't cope with MIL at the best of times let alone with a newborn and my cat, it would be a madhouse! Hence one of the reasons we're trying to hang on to ours!!

Yeah being at my parents is driving me mad! Plus we are there with our 2 dogs just really want to be in our house now :wacko:
I am sure it will be soon FXd

Loving with the in laws!? I'd rather eat dog poo!

Loving with the inlaws?! That's pretty sick. Especially for DH! :rofl:

Haha! Oh dear, DH is now sleeping in the spare room as I have started snoring really loudly! He recorded it, omg it is so bad. I have never snored before! Also, my SIL had her baby boy on saturday but she had a very scary experience in the end and ended up on intensive care! So frightening for everyone, but she is getting much better. I was meant to be at work the day she came in bit I happened to be off sick and thank god because I wouldn't have coped at all. Xx

Oh MrsSmartie :hugs: not what you need at all at this stage. Hope your SIL is getting better now x I know how upset my sister was when Ivia had to go to NICU as she is pregnant and due in about 6 weeks. She was scared to visit to start off with but when she did she found it was much better than she had feared.

My husband had to sleep downstairs due to my snoring and recorded it too! Embarrassing!! I couldn't stop laughing when he played it to me, soooooooi loud!
Good news is that it went as soon as I had given birth. Back to normal now :thumbup:

Hope your sister is getting better quickly mrs s, must have been really scary for you. Am dreading the snoring starting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->