• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I am loving the response to this thread, can't wait to get some :bfp: 's

Add me please! I ovulate in a few days and dh just told me that he is away from tomorrow all week for work... :-/ Maybe I'll get lucky and my dates are wrong, my cycle length was longer last month but not feeling positive about catching that egg this month now!

ergh, I feel you pain, this is literally exactly what happened to me this week, I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and won't see my OH for another couple of days and hadn't seen him for 5 days beforehand so unless I am wrong about having ovulated (I judge from CM) I am out for this month.
I have my fingers crossed for you that your dates are wrong though. Good luck

Hello everyone,

3dpo and may i say the longest ever.

Hope soy works for

Hi all :hi:

Sorry I've not been about this weekend...find it hard when OH is about :haha:

Well, was expecting AF yesterday or today but nothing yet. Temp dropped somewhat today but not right down. This month has been a bit odd for me generally. Temps didn't go as high as usual. And not 100% sure when I O'd. I usually have a 10 day LP but the last 3 cycles its been 8-9 days. If my temps not right down tomorrow morning I'll test again...

Hope you're all hanging in there!

oh FXed the :witch: stays away for you anniepie, here's hoping you are the first one :D

Good Luck annipie, lets us know how you get on! Fingers crossed for :bfp:

Well I officially hate FF today! I put in my temp and it's moved my O day from cd17 to cd21! I understand the principles of why it's done it, but makes no sense to me. Likely I'll be out this month if that's whats happened. So I'm now 3dpo not 7dpo :growlmad:

AF got me this morning :grr: On to cycle 10 and fxd for a honeymoon baby

TTC Bambino-had a look at your chart and completely agree with FF I'm afraid. But I would definitely say you're not out from your BD patterns. You BD on O day and 2days before and the day after. So you're definitely in with a good shot!

AF got me this morning :grr: On to cycle 10 and fxd for a honeymoon baby

TTC Bambino-had a look at your chart and completely agree with FF I'm afraid. But I would definitely say you're not out from your BD patterns. You BD on O day and 2days before and the day after. So you're definitely in with a good shot!

Damn that :witch:!! Hope all the relaxing and soaking up the sun will bring you a honeymoon baby xx

I agree with FF too, just don't like it LOL!!!

Oh bless Anniepie - sorry about the b:witch: but a honeymoon baby would be awesome!!!
fx'd and :dust: to you!

Fxd for a honeymoon baby anniepie.

Afm got my peak this morning. Normally I'm due ov 2nd peak so it's going to be a busy couple of days trying to catch that egg :happydance: x

Oh my days I can feel my body is gearing up for Ovulation :dance: lines are getting darker on my opks :yipee:
I hope its this weekend when my hubby is here :dohh::haha:

Xx

Count me in please. Once af is over this will be my first month of ttc.
I notice a lot of you are talking about soya, I have quite a bit of soya in my diet: milk, quorn etc, is this good, bad or indifferent when ttc?
Am super excited about the olympics too, have tickets to baketball, football, volleyball and boxing.

Welcome aboard Mrs_Bump and loads of luck on your TTC journey, hope it doesn't take too long for you hun.

paula181 I am loving the banner you made please can I use that instead, much better than the one I did :)

Add me please! I ovulate in a few days and dh just told me that he is away from tomorrow all week for work... :-/ Maybe I'll get lucky and my dates are wrong, my cycle length was longer last month but not feeling positive about catching that egg this month now!

ergh, I feel you pain, this is literally exactly what happened to me this week, I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday and won't see my OH for another couple of days and hadn't seen him for 5 days beforehand so unless I am wrong about having ovulated (I judge from CM) I am out for this month.
I have my fingers crossed for you that your dates are wrong though. Good luck

I was wrong! I ovulated today! I wondered why I was completely baby mad today. Fortunately I always get a few minutes of ovulation pain when I ovulate, so I know! I got some right-sided throbbing and was like 'YES!'. DH has gone away now but we BD this morning and yesterday so hopefully I caught it in time! Fingers crossed! Hope your dates were wrong but if not, good luck for next month! Why does it all take so much time and patience?!?! I am not a patient woman! lol xx

I am so excited, if my temp goes up high enough tomorrow FF finally gives me cross hairs, granted they will only be dotted ones lol and I will be out cause we barely BD'd, but it means AF is finally on the way and I can move on!!! Bring on the GB Bump! :D

Count me in please. Once af is over this will be my first month of ttc.
I notice a lot of you are talking about soya, I have quite a bit of soya in my diet: milk, quorn etc, is this good, bad or indifferent when ttc?
Am super excited about the olympics too, have tickets to baketball, football, volleyball and boxing.

Wow! You got a lot of tickets! We bought some paralympic day tickets as didn't get any others. Will be good to see the Olympic Village etc. Good luck this month, we are on our first month ttc, ovulating atm. I don't know about soya, I take multi-vitamins and cut out alcohol but haven't given much thought to diet really! x

Here's the link for the banner, I didn't make it though I'm not that talented! XLouLouX did it :dance:

xx

https://i50.tinypic.com/jh39xe.jpg[/IMG ][/COLOR][/B]

I think I Ov tomorrow or wed as it feels close so as we BD'd yest & the day before and plan to in a minute :winkwink: and tomorrow (phew poor DH!) so hopefully we'll catch the egg!

Seems there's a few of us who have O'd at similar time so will be POAS so hopefully we'll get our BFPs at the same time!!! :flower:

Wouldn't it just be incredible if every single one of us got a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->