• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Welcome to the Sept/Oct Cycle for Team Kokopelli. Kokopelli TTC, WTT, and Bumps all welcome. Good Luck this month ladies!!

I got some sad news from my friend who was due in May. She lost the baby this weekend. :cry: She ended up having the same thing I did; a blighted ovum. I feel so bad for her. She was just over 6 weeks. It also brings back so many thoughts and emotions from my loss in April. So we've decided we're going to go out this Friday just to have a ladies night out. She's a mom of 4 too!

2 more days and I should O. I'm so excited! Also if I do get pg I won't be telling anyone I pg until Thanksgiving when I'll be about 11 weeks. So I'm really hoping I do get pg this week. It will be such a nice birthday present for me to know in a couple of weeks that a baby was concieved on or around my birthday.

Bree is doing remarkably well! Her bleeding in her brain seems to have stopped. She's getting breast milk and growing.

How is everyone else?

I'll O on the 4th and test on the 18th...I replied in the old thread...Sorry.

Mom2pne----- I'm so sorry about your friend! I jsut had a friend go through a tubal pregnancy (where she lost the baby too).

I hope I can TEAM Kokopelli!

Here's my story:

I'm on cd 26 today and I think I'm ovulating now( today). which would mean that test date is on October 6th, (if af isn't here by then).

I got some sad news from my friend who was due in May. She lost the baby this weekend. :cry: She ended up having the same thing I did; a blighted ovum. I feel so bad for her. She was just over 6 weeks. It also brings back so many thoughts and emotions from my loss in April. So we've decided we're going to go out this Friday just to have a ladies night out. She's a mom of 4 too!

2 more days and I should O. I'm so excited! Also if I do get pg I won't be telling anyone I pg until Thanksgiving when I'll be about 11 weeks. So I'm really hoping I do get pg this week. It will be such a nice birthday present for me to know in a couple of weeks that a baby was concieved on or around my birthday.

Bree is doing remarkably well! Her bleeding in her brain seems to have stopped. She's getting breast milk and growing.

How is everyone else?

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's always so heartbreaking to hear stories like that.

I'm so glad to hear Bree is doing well. She is in my thoughts.

Just to show you I was think of the Team! It was a store in the Forum Shops in Caesars...

Attachments

• IMG_1620.jpg
    IMG_1620.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 24
Just to show you I was think of the Team! It was a store in the Forum Shops in Caesars...

Thats a weird coincidence! Maybe it means your destined for a :bfp: !

Thank you for your thoughts for her!

I had a weird experience today! I was back in high school. Going from class to class. Seriously, tho it was my son's school and classes. I just had to go meet with his teachers for 10 minutes each and take a tour of the school because they have tons of construction going on. They are way ahead of schedule. A lot of the areas weren't even supposed to be started till school ended in June 2009. They plan on being done in January. There really not wasting any time! I'm shocked!

Hi sorry I haven't been posting but I guests at home so we have been going around london these past days.

Just wanted to wish you good luck and lots of sticky dust for this cycle!!

Pux, such a coincidence you found a pic of Kokopelli. Hope it means you're getting a :bfp: soon!

Good luck girls...lets hope it's a full house next month. xxx

CD1 for me today!

Anyone doing anything different this cycle?

ok ladies i'd like to join!~ af came strong today..so do i count from when i was spotting or today as cd1?...its was 36days my last cycle...thats really long...anyways here i am ...lets all make some BABIES....~~ YAY

If today is first heavy day then today is CD1 hun, we are cycle buddies!!

CD 5 for me...

I don't think I'll be doing anything different from last time... Maybe a couple of BD-ing after O timeas well. I might buy some IC OPK's...

THE BIG 'O' DATE

4th October = Samba & Pux

:test: DATES!!!

18th October = Samba & Pux

KOKOPELLI BUMPS!!! :wohoo:

Marichua, Maccy, Wishes!!!

Wishing everyone the bestest of luck for this cycle!! and lots of sticky vibes to our bumpy kokopelli's!!

ha ha ha sorry girlies I didnt see the other thread :rofl:

When did your charts (if you chart bbt) detect ovulation? Meaning what dpo day did it confirm ovulation?

I'm hoping that tomorrow my chart detects ovulationg!!!! :hissy: I'll be 2 dpo accodring to when I think I ovulated tomorrow.

I should ovulate on the 30th and will test on the 13th of October. Good luck to everyone!!!

When did your charts (if you chart bbt) detect ovulation? Meaning what dpo day did it confirm ovulation?

I'm hoping that tomorrow my chart detects ovulationg!!!! :hissy: I'll be 2 dpo accodring to when I think I ovulated tomorrow.

I find that it marks it @ 3 dpo on my charts.

It marked mine after 3 days... You can enter "dummy temps" (high temps)for the next 2 days and see if it's today...

Krissi O date 06/07 October and then testing on 22/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"