• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

I'm still here....................................
No dates, waiting for first af to start again. But still tagging along :happydance:

Hello! Sorry I asked to join last cycle and then must have got distracted by something else:blush:

I am on CD16 af due 12th October :)

HEY Snowball!!! Lovely to see you hunny!! Good luck! Im hoping for a lovely sticky :bfp:!

Of course you can Tink! The more people that joinn, the higher percentage of getting BFP's!
I had a long day at work (14 hours) to do inventory.
But tomorrow I get to go see Kevin Smith!!!!! (for those you that don't know... he's the director of the movies: Clerks, Dogma, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob strike back, Clerks 2... and (yuk) Jersey Girl.) I'm very excited!
So I won't be on for a couple of days.
Good luck for anyone trying/resting!

Morning girls, had a lovely long weekend but back to work today...booo!!

CD8 today so only another 3 days until fertile period begins! Got some practise BD in on Sunday. The plan is to BD like mad this cycle so there is no way we can miss that egg!!

:hugs:good luck krissi!and everyone else!:hugs:

I'm still here....................................
No dates, waiting for first af to start again. But still tagging along :happydance:

I'm sorry for your loss! I didn't know about it until now. I hope you have a sticky baby!

Hello! Sorry I asked to join last cycle and then must have got distracted by something else:blush:

I am on CD16 af due 12th October :)

Hopefully she won't show and you'll get a :bfp: instead!

:blush:can i join please?

Welcome Tink! Sorry about your chemical pg's! I had 2 in July and I also m/c in April!

Of course you can Tink! The more people that joinn, the higher percentage of getting BFP's!
I had a long day at work (14 hours) to do inventory.
But tomorrow I get to go see Kevin Smith!!!!! (for those you that don't know... he's the director of the movies: Clerks, Dogma, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob strike back, Clerks 2... and (yuk) Jersey Girl.) I'm very excited!
So I won't be on for a couple of days.
Good luck for anyone trying/resting!

I love his movies! I even like him in "Catch and Release" wih his friend, Ben Affleck's wife Jennifer Garner.

Morning girls, had a lovely long weekend but back to work today...booo!!

CD8 today so only another 3 days until fertile period begins! Got some practise BD in on Sunday. The plan is to BD like mad this cycle so there is no way we can miss that egg!!

KMFC that your plan works for you!

AFM I am 6 dpo and still hanging on hope that I have a sticky baby growing in me and just about ready to implant him/herself. I have lots to do today so I maybe scarse. We're having my il's over Thursday and then Sunday a bunch of people are coming for my dh's and my birthday. So have a great day!

Anyone else in the 2ww with me?

:dust::dust:

Good luck ladies! Looks like we are waiting to try untill december so i wont be able to be on your team! i will keep checking on you girls! HOpe you all get your BFPs this month! lots of BDING!!!!!!! Miss you girls, and dont forget have fun while ttc!!! :)

Well team......I am out.

:blush::bfp::blush:

Total loss of words right now. It is faint but it is there!

OMG!!! YAY!!!!!Congrats! our first BFP for Sept/Oct... I need to see some pics!

The DH has the camera right now...so I will do a fresh one tomorrow!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done hun!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Come join me in first tri!!!!

Girls just dropping by to send u come :dust:

All the luck in the world this cycle!!!!!

Moose yeyyyyyy!! So pleased for you hun, go team kokopelli!!!

I just put my temp into Fertility Friend and it said I O'd on CD 11. I had entered the fact that I had EWCM on 2 days but my temps haven't risen.... they just based it on my CM. I took out my CM entries and now it says I haven't O'd yet ( I think I'm due on CD 15-16) I thought it would take ALL factors into account...

Pux I'm not going to be much help! GL and I hope you do get your CH's soon!

I'm trying to figure out my chart. I tried asking for help in the chart stalkers thread, but no one has responded. If you look at my chart it goes up and down and I can't seem to find a chart like mine. Usually the temps go up for a couple of days and then drop a little on other people's charts. Also it looks like I started a triphasic pattern yeterday. Hopefully it means that I did O and implantation has occurred. That or I actually O'd on cd 17 and not the 11th. And that would mean I'd be def seeing :witch: because my oh and I haven't bd'd since Saturday. It's so confusing! I should have done what I did in March and not charted. I got my :bfp: with that cycle. It's too bad I m/c'd because I'd be about 30 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->