Team Naughties

Hi RaeRae,

thanks a million for setting up this thread! I love the logo, it looks really well! It will be so nice to be able to keep up with how everyone is doing and hopefully see lots of :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm not too sure what my cycle is like either cos I just came off the pill too. I like your idea of being a sex pest for the month!
My last cycle was 34 days so I am not going to test until after that. Based on that :witch: would be due on February 25th but not going to test until Friday 27th if she doesn't show. (If I can last that long!!! But I hope I can, I just hate seeing :bfn:, I would prefer to see AF any day)

Can you send me the team logo please?

Polaris

Thanks RaeRae for setting up the thread :thumbup:

Could you stick me down for testing on the 4th Feb please (altho will no doubt cave before then :dohh: )

Can I also have the link to the cool team signature please - being part of a team has made me all excited, it will be so great to share each success as it happens :wohoo:

Much :dust: to everyone for prompt :bfp:s :happydance:

Hello Naughties,
Thanks for setting this thread up RaeRae. Good luck with making your St David's baby.

I came off the pill in early Jan so this is my first month TTC. My cycle may be all over the shop, but could you put me down for the :witch: visiting on 6th Feb.

This will be a great way of keeping up to date with everyone news/symptoms and results.

Please can you send me a Team Naughties signature too.
:hug:

Hi Naughties!

May I join you lovely ladies, I technically started TTC at the end of Nov but it's still early days. I should be expecting :witch: on Feb 16th although the start of this cycle was unfortunately a mc so cycle may be a little screwed this month :dohh:

Will be good to have a regular thread of people who we can see getting :bfp: over the next few months! :)

Good morning!!!! i'm on CD8 today and according to FertilityFreind i should ovulate today (gave up with the opk's for the time being) so am i 1 DPO tommorow???

hope everyone is ok this morning!!! xx

Hello girls!!! thanks for setting up the thread, can I have the logo please??

I am testing on Saturday if no AF by then.

:hug: to all!

We technically started to TTC on New Years Day but are on Cycle 2 now. Due to test on Feb 15th if all goes to plan. Please can I join?

just a hint for the team naughties link right click on it and click copy image url then click on insert image on your signature bar (take of the https part) the right click paste... should appear in your signature then :D

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2839403fltt.gif

Can I join? Please send me a banner!!! Thank you so much, this is a great thread! :D

I will be testing on Feb 25th!!! :D Good luck to everyone!

xxx

Can I join? Please send me a banner!!! Thank you so much, this is a great thread! :D

I will be testing on Feb 25th!!! :D Good luck to everyone!

xxx

hey!!! hows it going since you came off the implant hun? x

:hug: so happy t hear you'll be testing this month FX'd for a :bfp: for you x

Morning everyone!!!

Well I think this is the happiest I've ever been whilst on my period!! I'm usually satanic but this month was just such a relief to actually get it after coming off the pill. My cycle was 37 days last month which would make me due around the 5th of March but I HAVE to try on the 1st if I don't come on by then.

Blondie - So sorry for your loss :hug: I can't even imagine how it must feel. My cousin had a m/c a few years ago and it was so so sad but she was pregnant again within a few months and now had a gorgeous little boy who I was playing with yesterday making me even more broody!

morning RaeRae glad to hear the :witch: made her appearence!!!! FX'd for your :bfp: this month!! is this numba 1 you are trying for? x

Good Morning team players :)

God i cannot wait till Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! Im soooooooooo wanting to test today but i will wait and see if there is any sign of the :witch: on Monday. Then If not i will be testing the 3rd.

I have been having really really graphic dreams the past few weeks that i had with my last pregnancy ( before i lost the baby). I do hope this is a good sign. Peeing a bit more too but i think iv just been having too many cups of tea lol.

Also im having trouble getting my team naughties sign up!!!!! I'll keep trying.

Hope you all are well?????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::dust:

oooo Wishfull you are sooo patient!!! i think i would have been testing this morning :D lol!!!

so how are you feeling? any symptoms bar the dreams? x

Ok griff2b I'll put you on the list!! Good luck!

Hi RaeRae,

I'm not sure when I'm due on, was due on the 9th January but not happend yet, do I count too? I came off pill early december so should of been on by now I have done god knows how many tests and all :bfn:

MrsR - No this will be my 2nd but the 1st with my OH. My little Princess is 4 but I split up with her Dad. Me and my OH have been together since 2006 and the three of us live together and it's amazing. My daughter absolutely adores him and he sees her as his own so I'm really really lucky. She still sees her dad every other weekend and has an excellent relationship with him and his girlfriend so she's a really happy little thing with a huge huge family LOL! She keeps telling me she wants a baby sister but if it's a boy that's ok bless her.

Wishfull - You have so much more willpower than me LOL! I was terrible at not testing. I think I did about 9 tests last month!

Ok griff2b I'll put you on the list!! Good luck!

Hi RaeRae,

I'm not sure when I'm due on, was due on the 9th January but not happend yet, do I count too? I came off pill early december so should of been on by now I have done god knows how many tests and all :bfn:

Hi pipkintyler

have you been to the docs? They could do bloods for you so you know whats going on.

Morning Team!
RaeRae well done for setting up this fab thread, i love it!!
I am due Tuesday 3rd too Wishfull!! I desperately trying to wait to test, i keep going upstars getting the first response out of my drawer then putting it back again! its soooo hard!!! why do the days go so slowly?!!!
Good luck everyone, so glad we have each other to experience this with!!

RaeRae could you send me the banner please!
Thanks so much xx
:hug:

Wishfull - What trouble are you having with the signature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->