Team Naughties

i hear ya! i test at 7dpo and got a bfp clear as day... then tested again and got BFN on 9dpo... af was / is due yesterday or today... so far nadda... i just want it to come if shes coming so we can start ttc again right away... sooo frustrating!!

good luck!!! keep us posted!!

7dpo i used cvs brand BFP

9dpo i used answer brand BFN

11 dpo i used frer BFN

so im used to the fact thats its most likely a bfn.... i need af to come and confirm it now..... ughhh

bless ya maka!!! that must be sooo confusing!!!!!!! :( poor u xxx i hope you get some answers soon x

tudor rose and summer breeze :wave:

:dust: to you both!!! heres to us ALL getting :bfp: 's this month!!! (and next RaeRae!!)

hi all ... good luck with you all about to get your bfp's!
i'm still waiting for ov so it might be a couple of weeks yet but can i join please ... ? :shy: i love the sparkly signature thingy!

Hi can i join too. i started ttc this month af arrived on 2nd of jan and is due again this weekend and to be honest i think the witch will come i've already got period pains etc will you send me the team sig thanks x

BLIMEY - You girls have been busy!

Hi to all our newcomers - and Ta for adding our AF dates - I just love it.
Made the Team Naughties below a link to the first page so I can keep up with who's due when.

I'm 4 DPO with absolutely no symptoms of anything so I'm feeling like quite a sulky Not-Pregnant TTC-er.
:sulk:

:witch: is due 8th Feb - 10 long days to go....

Samzi sent me this link on my AF8th Feb anyone thread -

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

Its really good!
Says the egg (that I'm pretty sure I missed this month) would've made a DD of 18th October - My FIL's birthday!

Ooooh I like that calculator it's really good! My OH wants a boy but I really don't mind either way.

tbh i dont mind what i have next i picture my self with another girl but we will have to wait and see.

i just want 10 fingers 10 toes.. healthy and happy... prefferably sooner rather than later!!!

and that site is great!!

Okay, girls, I'm due to test on the 17th of February...but I'm having some issues! My DH is on a new, higher dose of meds for some anxiety he's been experiencing, and it seems to have messed with his ability to :sex: ! I am due to Ov this weekend, and am truly worried that there will be no little spermies to work with! YIKES!!

great site cazd - thanks! and you have a little while before you can do proper symptom spotting, heheh ... good luck, hoping you get your :bfp: in a week or so .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->