Team Naughties

Hi RaeRae, please can I have the banner too? We started ttc last cycle,and failed so have moved into cycle 2. :witch: is due around the 22nd Feb, don't know when Im testing yet but after the dissapointment of last month Im gonna hold off aslong as I possibly can!
Helz xx

Mrs R im feeling in general " weird " lol. I mean allot weirder than normal. Im not sure if iv pulled a muscle but really low down on my abdomen when i cough or laugh it tender lol. Also have been mega bloated for a few days. Think iv pulled a muscle because im so bloated lol. No sore boobies yet though?

( But since the miscarriage iv had 2 AFs and iv lost the sore boobs that i normally used to get when i AFed. I asked doc why iv lost these syptoms sing the miscarriage. Doc said it would return in time if not it would defo return when i feel pregnant again)

Im going to be pulling my hair out over the weekend to wait untill the 3rd. But if i do get my BFP then it would be worth the wait.

Lets hope so eh, for all of us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MrsR - No this will be my 2nd but the 1st with my OH. My little Princess is 4 but I split up with her Dad. Me and my OH have been together since 2006 and the three of us live together and it's amazing. My daughter absolutely adores him and he sees her as his own so I'm really really lucky. She still sees her dad every other weekend and has an excellent relationship with him and his girlfriend so she's a really happy little thing with a huge huge family LOL! She keeps telling me she wants a baby sister but if it's a boy that's ok bless her.

Wishfull - You have so much more willpower than me LOL! I was terrible at not testing. I think I did about 9 tests last month!

ahh bless her!!! thats great!!! i grew up in a step family and im so close with my stepfather he gave me away at my wedding!!! my dad lives in france so we've never really been 2 close... (but i get some fab holidays when going to see him for me, hubby n the kids :D )

and i'm so going to be the same (testwize) what dpo did you start testing at?
:hug: good luck with your :bfp: next month :D how long did it take to concieve your lil girl?

Morning Team!
RaeRae well done for setting up this fab thread, i love it!!
I am due Tuesday 3rd too Wishfull!! I desperately trying to wait to test, i keep going upstars getting the first response out of my drawer then putting it back again! its soooo hard!!! why do the days go so slowly?!!!
Good luck everyone, so glad we have each other to experience this with!!

RaeRae could you send me the banner please!
Thanks so much xx
:hug:

Hey Summer

I think this weekend will be really long......cant wait for tue hope we get our:bfp:.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok griff2b I'll put you on the list!! Good luck!

Hi RaeRae,

I'm not sure when I'm due on, was due on the 9th January but not happend yet, do I count too? I came off pill early december so should of been on by now I have done god knows how many tests and all :bfn:

Hi pipkintyler

have you been to the docs? They could do bloods for you so you know whats going on.

Hi again RaeRae,

Never thought of doing that, think I will try and book for tomorrow if I can get in cause it's so annoying not knowing. Thanks for the advice.

Mrs R im feeling in general " weird " lol. I mean allot weirder than normal. Im not sure if iv pulled a muscle but really low down on my abdomen when i cough or laugh it tender lol. Also have been mega bloated for a few days. Think iv pulled a muscle because im so bloated lol. No sore boobies yet though?

( But since the miscarriage iv had 2 AFs and iv lost the sore boobs that i normally used to get when i AFed. I asked doc why iv lost these syptoms sing the miscarriage. Doc said it would return in time if not it would defo return when i feel pregnant again)

Im going to be pulling my hair out over the weekend to wait untill the 3rd. But if i do get my BFP then it would be worth the wait.

Lets hope so eh, for all of us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FX'd hun xx sorry to hear about your miscarriage x :hug:

all looking good symptoms ;)

Hey RaeRae

I know im going to be going mad but im going to wait!!!!!!!!!! I really really really hope the witch stays away on monday. Iv got to go now ladies going to the in laws this weekend. Another reason i cant test!!!!!!!!!!

Il be back on monday to see how you all got on an who cracked!!!! lol

Take care sweeties. Have a good weekend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahh bless her!!! thats great!!! i grew up in a step family and im so close with my stepfather he gave me away at my wedding!!! my dad lives in france so we've never really been 2 close... (but i get some fab holidays when going to see him for me, hubby n the kids :D )

:hug: good luck with your :bfp: next month :D how long did it take to concieve your lil girl?

Aww MrsR that's so lovely! Her Dad lives in London which I imagine she's going to love when she's older! She loves going there and comes back telling me all about the underground trains and telling me off if I stand on the wrong side of the escalator!

I started testing at about 15DPO. I used FRER and some IC's. I went abd bought 2 clearblue digitals on monday and then came on tuesday morning so I've got them ready now!!

I concieved my little girl on my first month off the pill!! I had my period start Jan 11th and I did 1 test on the 16th of Feb and confirmed I was pregnant in Stanstead Airport LOL!

Aww MrsR that's so lovely! Her Dad lives in London which I imagine she's going to love when she's older! She loves going there and comes back telling me all about the underground trains and telling me off if I stand on the wrong side of the escalator!

I started testing at about 15DPO. I used FRER and some IC's. I went abd bought 2 clearblue digitals on monday and then came on tuesday morning so I've got them ready now!!

I concieved my little girl on my first month off the pill!! I had my period start Jan 11th and I did 1 test on the 16th of Feb and confirmed I was pregnant in Stanstead Airport LOL!

WOW!!! so shouldn't be too long a wait for a :bfp: then !!! :D :D !!!

are you charting or anything or just leaving it down to mother nature and lots of :sex: !! hehe

congrats rea on the :witch:!

hun- im also trying again after m/c.... heres to both of us! sticky sticky :dust:

hopefully we get alot of :bfp:!!!!

:dust:

Hi again RaeRae,

Never thought of doing that, think I will try and book for tomorrow if I can get in cause it's so annoying not knowing. Thanks for the advice.

No problem hun. There are loads of women who don't get positive HPT's but get confirmed at the Docs. My friend was 3 months pregnant before docs confirmed it.

MrsR - At the moment I'm just being a sex pest and going at it as much as possible LOL! To be honest, the kind of person I am I would get too obsessed with charting and stuff and if I didn't :sex: when I was supposed to I would be miserable all month and stressed out and it wouldn't do me any good. At the moment I'm just working out when I should be ovulating, I bought some OPK's on ebay but I think for at least the first few months of TTC I'm just gonna leave it to nature.

maka888 - Thank you it was a huge relief. It must be so hard having a m/c. I'd be a mess. Hopefully it won't be long til you get your :bfp:

:hug:

hi im new to this TTC forum.....ttc my 3rd just wanted to say hi and can i join team naughties i.l try my best catch up:dust:

to allxx

what dpo are you summer?? hopefully its just too early!!

Thanks girlies, i'm only 9 dpo so hopefully i'm just being impatient! I'm just annoyed at myself for caving, i promised myself i would wait til next week but it's soooo hard!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->