Team Naughties

Well guys tested agin with a digi with conception indicator and got :bfp: with conception of 1-2 weeks!!! Fingers crossed this one sticks!!!

congratulations, another team naughties graduate

So I've been laughing at the 'leftovers' thing this morning. Was thinking about adding it to my signature... But should it be a whole new signature? Or something to tag on the end of Team Naughties? I was thinking a 'tag' would be best, that way leftovers from other groups could use it too?
What do you think?

Congratulations Ree! You can't argue with a digi!!! See you over in First Tri!! We have a Naughties thread over there that you are very welcome to join.

Congratulations ree, hope its a sticky bean!!!
I had a dip below my coverline today, I'm 8dpo, so really hoping its an implantation dip!
Lets hope for March:bfp:s for all the Naughties Leftovers!!!!!
:hug:
x x x x x

Morning ladies :) How are all my lovely leftovers today? :rofl::rofl:

Well 4dpo and resisting the urge ot POAS - though I'm away for the next 2 nights on a hen weekend so at least I will be away from temptation :rofl::rofl:

Seesaw - sounds very promising - fingers x'd for a :bfp: for you this month.

Ree - Congratulations on your :bfp: :happydance: :dust:

Freyasmum - I'm not good at setting up new sigs so if anyone is feel free to go ahead.

Another thought is should we start a new Team Naughties left overs thread as RaeRae is taking a break and so won't be updating the front page anymore (I assume) for all our :bfp: and :witch: announcements.

As for the last to be picked - it WILL of course be ME as all my life I've been the last one to get picked for anything :)

a new thread could be a good idea, i like looking at the first post to see who is due to test

I'm all for a new thread, and a "leftovers" tag!! Unfortunately, I'm kind of inept at setting this stuff up...anyone up to taking over for RaeRae?

Congrats Ree!!! This Team Naughties is rockin' the :bfp:'s! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :happydance::happydance::hugs:

I am 2dpo, so officially in the endless tww...my plan to surround my eggie with tons of lil' spermies was fulfilled, and in the tradition of PMA, I am thoroughly convinced that I am preggo! I am choosing to believe that we did it this time...and if we didn't, it wasn't for lack of trying! (Gosh, I'm tired...can you girls say 'Jelly Legs'?):rofl::rofl:

Hope all my leftover ladies have a fab day!!

I would start a new thread but I'm going to be away for the next few days so probably not the best start to it - though I'm tempted in case RaeRae's :bfp: luck rubs off onto me :happydance:

What do we think of this?

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif

OK new thread is up and running. I'm away for the weekend but will update first page with everyones dates as soon as I get back. See you in the leftovers ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance::rofl:

[**url=https://www.familylobby.com][img**]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif[/img**][/url**]

OK copy and paste the above text into your sig and then delete all the **'s there are 8 in total so make sure you delete them all

I could probably have made it easier but I'm a technoblonde

:hi: im in team shamrock :shhh: but would like to know if you girls are also march testers?? (probably) what does it take to join your team here as well?? :hugs: I dont temp or chart or anything so i dont know EXACTLY when i O'd except for the O pain!!:blush: but using first day of AF im on CD20 and plan to test on 14th ( did one already today and :bfn: ) anyhow babydust to alll and let the :bfp:'s rub off!!!:happydance:

Daisydo, come on over!! We have a new thread under Team Naughties Leftovers, because so many of our original girls got their :bfp:'s! We definitely need some fresh blood over here, so please join us!

Our siggie link is:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif

Welcome! :hugs:

my body is so confusing!
so i had spotting at 7DPO and now im 12DPO and yesterday morning i had a bit of spotting again which ofcourse i thought was the :witch: but i havent had anything since! not quite sure whats going on because this hasnt happened before!
its sooo hard not to get my hopes up though :)
trying to keep up the PMA still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"