Team Naughties

Well, I'm off to see the nurse next monday about this rather long month.... we shall see what she thinks I should do....
Hows every1 else tonight? I have been at work all day so I type this and will have to find out tomorrow!!
Take care RaeRae :hugs:

Oooh forgot to say I had a + opk this evening so looks like ovulation will be in the next couple of days hopefully :happydance::happydance:

We have planned :sex: for last night, tonight, tomorrow morning and every night until either opks have gone negative or I go away on Friday so going to be knackered by end of this week :rofl::rofl: But there is no way I am letting the eggie escape this time :rofl::rofl:

Get it on Blondie!!! :rofl::rofl: Good luck to you!

Take care, Raerae :hugs:

We will miss you, but I can certainly understand where you're coming from.
Take care of yourself and that baby.
xx

hey ladies!
ok so weird thing happened to me this morning, im on CD25, im usually a 29-30 day cycle , i had a positive opk on CD17 which i thought was kind of late?
this was my first month doing opks :)
and so this morning i went to the loo and when i wiped there was a bit of pink on the paper...
im only 7DPO so i dont quite know whats going on?
any advice would be great!

Ooh, that sounds really positive, i've heard OPKs can be positive in early pregnancy and I got very slight spotting at 7 dpo before getting my BFP!!
Good luck and keep us posted.

Yeah, between 14 and 16dpo is pretty standard for AF to show, Butterfly. Some ladies on here start testing daily at 9 or 10 dpo....I can't do that, the BFN's are too upsetting. I usually test around 12-14 dpo...

Hope you get that :bfp:!!
Ok, thank you, I'm going to try n resist till 14dpo but will probably crack at 10dpo!!!
:hug:
x x x x x

Morning ladies,

Well opk was nice and strong yesterday evening and not as strong this morning and my temp has gone up from 97.04 yesterday to 97.86 this morning so suspecting I may have ovulated yesterday but will see what this evenings opk says. After my plans for extra :sex: this morning I couldn't as I was a bit tender from last night :blush: But then again surely once a day is good enough anyway so I don't know why I'm having a panic about it :rofl::rofl:

Oooh, sorry to hear that, Freyasmum!! Hang in there, and roll on:bfp: for next month, sweetie!!!!

I'm completely confused now. I had a small bit of spotting yesterday and the day before and now nothing. :witch: is due yesterday/today and all my af symptoms have disappeared. I've been running everyday so maybe she is delayed. Any thoughts ladies???

I'm completely confused now. I had a small bit of spotting yesterday and the day before and now nothing. :witch: is due yesterday/today and all my af symptoms have disappeared. I've been running everyday so maybe she is delayed. Any thoughts ladies???

Oooh could it have been an implantation bleed? If :witch: doesn't arrive in next couple of days I'd get out that stick to pee on :happydance::happydance:

Well just got a negative opk (as in no line whatsoever), this mornings was fainter than last nights which was almost as strong as control line and my temp went up this morning so I'm suspecting I ovulated some time between last nights opk and this mornings (hopefully just as I was :sex: :rofl: )

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Looks like I ovulated with plenty of time to spare before I go away for the weekend :happydance::happydance:

Oooh will do another opk in the morning and if negative again then will consider myself on 1dpo and in the 2WW :dohh:

Hi ladies. just thought I'd say hi and bump the thread up for you northern hemisphere ladies.
I've been feeling a bit down today. :witch: came last night...
It's good, in a way though. Seeing as I've only been off BCP since the end of December, it's nice that my cycle has been regular so far (both of them! :rofl:)

Have a good day, everyone. I'm off - just about falling asleep at the computer!
G'night :sleep:

Sorry to hear :witch: has arrived Freyasmum. :(

Well been playing in FF and if my temp stays up tomorrow then it will confirm my ovulation for day before yesterday so I can class myself as 1dop today and another negative opk this morning so think the egg has popped now.

Just hope DH :spermy: managed to track it down ok :happydance:

2WW here I come - oh joy! :rofl:

well, i am CD39,, no witch and got a big fat false positive this morning, backed up by 2 :bfn: as i was so shocked. i think i left it too long before binning it a nd got my hopes up :cry:
I have an appointment with the nurse on monday for some advice, but think will probably be told to wait it out :hissy:
Hows every1 else this morning?

Good morning, Ladies!

Well, I'm on CD16 today, and got highs on my monitor the past two days, and the eggie popped up today!! We BD'd each high day, and DH is coming home early for some this afternoon...my plan is to do it today, tomorrow, and friday, just to make sure that lil' sucker is SURROUNDED! :rofl::rofl:

As I told my hubby, if we don't do it this month, it won't be for lack of trying! I jumped the poor guy when he got home last night...he didn't even have time to take his coat off, and I was already preseeded and ready! :blush:

Bella, sounds like possible implantation bleeding to me, keep us posted!
Freyasmum, I know just how you feel. Hang in there sweetie! :hugs:

Glad to see I'm not the only one using the ambush strategy Caitlenc :rofl:

Gosh it's quiet on this thread nowadays - is Team Naughties starting to die now we have people moving off into First tri :cry::cry:

dont think there are many of us left anymore, hopefully we will all be over in first tri soon.

well im very confused this cycle, my last cycles have been very regular, 32 days with ovulation on day 16, but this cycle im on cd 18 and still getting EWCM, i ve been taking EPO this cycle but stopped on cd15, wonder if its thrown my cycle out.
if i havent ovulated yet then im def out this cycle.

Well another temp rise this morning and FF have confirmed my ovulation date was CD11 so I'm on 3dpo now :rofl::rofl: Very early ovulation this month but the opks and FF seems to agree so hopefully done enough :sex: to cover all bases now :)

It aint over until the :witch: arrives Topazicatzbet - I hadn't realised until I started TTC just how amazing and complicated the female body is :) It may just be the case that the EPO has just given you loads more EWCM so you are noticing it lasting longer.

Had a nightmare night last night, power cut, burglar alarm going off as battery in it was dead to be followed by police dog section arriving as someone had reported that they thought our house was being burgled :rofl::rofl::rofl: At least neighbourhood watch is alive and well in my village and we have a good emergency response time - within 15 minutes of alarm going off we have police and 2 dogs checking out the house :)

Haha, I had a nightmare too, I have had them for the past 3 nights but aparantly last night I was shouting 'get out' and scared my DH, think he thought I was chucking him out!!!!
I woke up feeling yucky, I have heartburn, nausea, a stuffy nose and a headache that keeps coming and going, I just want to get back in bed :sleep:
Hope everyones ok
:hug:
x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back