Team Naughties

hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum =) But it's so exciting to see everyone in the same boat! I actually started TTC in December, but witch arrived January 27th! :( We tried again in February on 2/4 2/6 2/8 2/10 2/12 2/14 and 2/15 due to my erratic cycle. My shortest cycle is 27 days and longest is 35 days. As of March 3 I was due based on my longest cycle!! But I keep getting BPN!! I don't have any symptoms though. I've used up so many tests I only have one left. I'll be saving it for this sunday -- my bday :) I hope to get a big surprise!!

Haha, I had a nightmare too, I have had them for the past 3 nights but aparantly last night I was shouting 'get out' and scared my DH, think he thought I was chucking him out!!!!
I woke up feeling yucky, I have heartburn, nausea, a stuffy nose and a headache that keeps coming and going, I just want to get back in bed :sleep:
Hope everyones ok
:hug:
x x x x x

Ahh but mine wasn't a nightmare whilst I was asleep - it did actually happen :rofl:

Welcome Coco--wishing you tons of babydust!

Blondie, sounds like you had a rough night, but glad you have O'd! I had pains yesterday and lots of EWCM, which seems to be going away now, so think I o'ed. But will BD today and tomorrow, just in case.

It is definitely quieter on this board now...perhaps we should start a new thread? The Naughties Leftovers?? :rofl::rofl:

Alright, girlies, bring on those :bfp:'s!!!!

Blondie, sounds like you had a rough night, but glad you have O'd! I had pains yesterday and lots of EWCM, which seems to be going away now, so think I o'ed. But will BD today and tomorrow, just in case.

It is definitely quieter on this board now...perhaps we should start a new thread? The Naughties Leftovers?? :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I like the Naughties left overs

I have the feeling we will have a bumper crop of :bfp: this month :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I like the Naughties left overs

I have the feeling we will have a bumper crop of :bfp: this month :happydance::happydance::happydance:

From your mouth to the Baby God's ears, Blondie!! Fingers Xed for all of us!! :hug:

Haha, I had a nightmare too, I have had them for the past 3 nights but aparantly last night I was shouting 'get out' and scared my DH, think he thought I was chucking him out!!!!
I woke up feeling yucky, I have heartburn, nausea, a stuffy nose and a headache that keeps coming and going, I just want to get back in bed :sleep:
Hope everyones ok
:hug:
x x x x x

Ahh but mine wasn't a nightmare whilst I was asleep - it did actually happen :rofl:
Oops, I shouldn't read things when I am 1/2 asleep!!!!:sleep:

I am still around waiting for Sunday to come and go :witch: free.

Symptom spots:
No sore BB's ( usually kill for week before AF) but had big stab pains in them and hard sensitive nips. Normally no feeling in them.
Twinges
Appitite reduced.
Metal taste when drink water yuk.
Gagging at the smallest thing.
No Pmt ( normally I am evil lol )
No spots ( normally have a few big onesaround AF )
Creamy CM ( not sure what it should be like at 12 DPO but thought I would tell you all lol )

I am unofficially gonna test with FRER tomo but wil then test Monday if no :witch: also.

I have big PMA which is unusual for me.

:hug: and PMA vibes to all the left overs xx

I've had no symptoms this month except tiredness and just done a test and got a very very faint :bfp: not sure whether to get too excited, af due tomorrow, test was an asda own brand and just done a internet 10miu and also got fain :bfp:

Ree, that sounds so promising!! Keep us posted!! :happydance::happydance:

Seasaw, your symptoms sound great! Hoping you get your :bfp:!!

Anyone else have the weird feeling that they might be the last left over? It's like being picked last for teams in gym class! :rofl::rofl::hissy:

Hi All, I agree it's a shame that everyone is leaving us but also good as they are getting their :bfp:'s I wish I could get a :bfp: but I'm still having trouble with my cycle, as in not having one, I should of OV'd by now but looks like I'm going to have another unpredictable cycle length, it's really getting me down as I just want to get pregnant, I know I've only being trying since December and there are lots of ladies who have been trying a lot longer so perhaps I should get over myself, but I do so want a mini me. sorry for rambling. :hissy::hissy:

hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum =) But it's so exciting to see everyone in the same boat! I actually started TTC in December, but witch arrived January 27th! :( We tried again in February on 2/4 2/6 2/8 2/10 2/12 2/14 and 2/15 due to my erratic cycle. My shortest cycle is 27 days and longest is 35 days. As of March 3 I was due based on my longest cycle!! But I keep getting BPN!! I don't have any symptoms though. I've used up so many tests I only have one left. I'll be saving it for this sunday -- my bday :) I hope to get a big surprise!!

Welcome CocoDidi, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for Sunday.

I've had no symptoms this month except tiredness and just done a test and got a very very faint :bfp: not sure whether to get too excited, af due tomorrow, test was an asda own brand and just done a internet 10miu and also got fain :bfp:

Sounds like you are preggers to me ree, perhaps do an early morning one tomorrow to confirm, fingers crossed

Ree, that sounds so promising!! Keep us posted!! :happydance::happydance:

Seasaw, your symptoms sound great! Hoping you get your :bfp:!!

Anyone else have the weird feeling that they might be the last left over? It's like being picked last for teams in gym class! :rofl::rofl::hissy:

i think i ll take that spot seen as im not doing it the conventional way

I am still around waiting for Sunday to come and go :witch: free.

Symptom spots:
No sore BB's ( usually kill for week before AF) but had big stab pains in them and hard sensitive nips. Normally no feeling in them.
Twinges
Appitite reduced.
Metal taste when drink water yuk.
Gagging at the smallest thing.
No Pmt ( normally I am evil lol )
No spots ( normally have a few big onesaround AF )
Creamy CM ( not sure what it should be like at 12 DPO but thought I would tell you all lol )

I am unofficially gonna test with FRER tomo but wil then test Monday if no :witch: also.

I have big PMA which is unusual for me.

:hug: and PMA vibes to all the left overs xx

Good luck to you seasaw would be great to get another :bfp: for Team Naughties

My goodness there's been a lot going on around here.
Welcome CocoDidi! Don't know if anyone's told you this already, but you can get the team logo from page one of the thread - RaeRae put the link there. Good luck (and happy birthday) for Sunday!!
Seesaw - sounds like pretty positive symptoms to me!
Ree - Sounds like :bfp: to me
You will all have to keep us posted!

Go Team Naughties Leftovers!!!
I'm picking me for last to go. It would serve me right for being so cocky about it when we first started TTC. Which seems so long ago, doesn't it? But really it's only been a couple of months.

Hey all! Haven't posted for a while, so thought it was about time I did!!!!
I love team naughties leftovers!!!!! We will get our BFP's soon! But hey, I expect to be last cause I was the one who started the original thread which Rae used to set up this one!!!!!
Good luck to everyone xxxx

Well guys tested agin with a digi with conception indicator and got :bfp: with conception of 1-2 weeks!!! Fingers crossed this one sticks!!!

Welcome CocoDidi

Congratulations Ree :wohoo:

Hello ladies, how you are all doing ok.

I have just entered the 2WW. Day 1 today. i have 2 HPT's in the house, a cheapy and a FRER. I just know i will end up using them before i should. it's so hard when you know you have got them!

I'm pretty sure we got lots of :sex: around the right time but is it true that your chances are still only 25%?? how depressing!

Well guys tested agin with a digi with conception indicator and got :bfp: with conception of 1-2 weeks!!! Fingers crossed this one sticks!!!

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Another success for Team Naughties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"