Team No-Test!

Morticia

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :flower:

Just thought this would be a handy place to bring our positive energy together and somewhere to coach each other NOT to test before AF is meant to be here - in the hope that it will help us avoid disappointment by testing too early!

I know, I know...it feels impossible, and I'm sure we will all want to do a sneaky HPT asap at 10dpo or even earlier. But let's try...and hopefully we'll all be recording our BFP's in no time at all! :thumbup:

For starters, let's do a quick tally of our individual dpo and date AF is due to try and get things going. We can do this girls! No testing until the witch is meant to be here - hopefully with our powers combined we can keep her away!!! xx:kiss:

I'll go first - I *think* I'm 1dpo, and AF is due on April 6th. I will be testing (hopefully) April 7th! :happydance:

Editing this - I'm going to try and hold out to test on Sat April 9th, because that's only 3 days after AF is due, and I have a day at home with DH that day so we can do it together (hopefully). Unless the evil witch shows up in the meantime, of course...

Hiya Mort! Will TRY to be strong but will need all the help you guys can give me! I'm 6DPO with AF due 1st April! So will be testing Sat 2nd April. arrggh. It already seems like ages away!

I am 8dpo and AF is due on 3/31, I'll be testing on April 1st...

We can do this!

thanks mort for setting up the new thread! :)

i very much hope that you ovulated yesterday and we didnt bd on the day of or the day before OV either and i am optimisti (as always) so dont give up, you couldnt receive any more of my positive vibes over the www!!

5dpo today, af should be here by 3rd of april! try not to test until april 1st as it would be the greatest day if i find out i am pregnant and OH would not believe it as its aprils fools day! :D haha...

signs and symptoms - creamy cm, high soft closed cervix and tired.

beetle we can do it! i believe in you for not testing too early! fingers are crossed for all of us!

cant tell you how much i appreciate talking to you all!
welcome noni btw! any symptoms?

xx :hug:

Hi guys!

Loving this thread as I often feel Im the only one testing early all the time!!
With the support of you all Im sure I can hold off!

Im new on this site but I have been trying to TTC #2 for over a year after an ectopic and a v early Mc.

Ok so - Im around 6 days past ovulation and af is due on 1st April.

So, is this deal that we test when we are a day past due AF? Or are we using the testing 4 days before scenario?

I just need a definate date when I can poas!! God - Im addicted! Id do it every day if I could! lol!

xxxxx:hug:

Hi noni and farmers! :flower:
Yep - I say we hold out until the day AF is due plus one...in case she's being sneaky and just coming along late. That way, we'll save money (on all the POAS's!) and (hopefully) any sad feelings brought about by getting a BFN after testing too early.

So... in terms of testing dates:
Noni 1st April
Farmers 2nd April
Beetle 2nd April
Bumble 4th April (though you are blatantly going to test on April 1st aren't you...naughty girl! :winkwink:)
Me (Mort) April 9th - as my cycles are so damn irregular anyway, I've got to wait to give it my best shot!

GO TEAM!! :happydance:

Hi all, and welcome Noni and Farmerswifey! You have joined a fab thread as we are the most supportive girls out there! Here there is no such thing as TMI!

Noni at 8DPO you are the furthest along! Any symptoms yet?

Farmerswifey your dates are the same as mine! do share your symptoms! (mine at 6DPO are, night sweats at 3dpo, ov type cramps at 5dpo and now twinges just to the right and below my belly button today but comes and goes and just when I think I'm imagining it, I get another one!

Bumbs and Mort, I'm so hopeful for you both, and I really wouldn't worry about timing of BD as I think you both did enough!!!

Wishing you lots of sunshine and a fab weekend! :)

Ok deal! So I promise not to test until 2nd April. That is going to be very hard!!!!!!:wacko:

Beetle - I have had some symptoms and Im very nervous about whether this is good or just in my imagination.
Im glad our dates are the same so we can compare!
Ive had some weird ones tho - at 3days PO I had very soft bowel movements and this continued until now (6 days PO) sorry to be gross but thats the way it is! :winkwink:
Also - at around 4 days PO I had low back pain. Now this could be period symptoms also for me.
We can test on the same day and hopefully both get our BFPs!!!

Wouldnt it be great is everyone in Team no test got a BFP when we can test!! lol!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so with you there on the imagining thing! Well done for saying you will hold off until 2nd April! Its going to be tough but if we support each other we can do it. As you know there is nothing worse than the disappointment of a BFN! (not to mention the cost of constantly testing early!).

Sorry to hear you've had a rough time of it with your ectopic and MC. I had an early MC in December and its so tough but you do get through and you have to think positive in that you know you can get PG!

I'm hopeful for all of us this month!
Mort my birthday is on 8th so you'll be testing the day after! I'll either be pregnant or will console myself with a few red wines! :)

Hooray - so glad we're all on board! Beets - I'm hoping you have the BEST birthday present ever...ie. a BFP! in fact sod it, it will feel like all our birthdays have literally come at once if we all get it...yay!

PMA ladies, PMA! I probably won't be online this weekend as am working but talk Monday! xxx:kiss:

hmm symptoms...

I've been trying not to symptom spot this time around because last time I could have sworn I had all the symptoms in the book and I still got a BFN. This time i'm taking the more relaxed approach on all this TTC business...haha

the only things I've noticed are my body has been kinda achy all over, stuffy nose in a.m. only, some feelings of a UTI coming and last night after BD, I felt a lil sore and burning sensation in my uterus, but thats about it. Trying not to relate everything I feel to a pregnancy symptom...haha

Even though I'm not having many symptoms, I'm still trying to be optimistic and hope for my BFP!

What about the rest of you ladies, where is everyone at with their symptoms?

Baby Dust To All :dust:

hi Noni, ah symptom spotting. I try not to do it myself but can't help it! And I love to hear how everyone else is doing! For me the odd mild twinge in abdomen but could be imagining it. Plus my temp this morning is at the highest its ever been! And I'm not ill! Might be a good sign? who knows! Enjoy the weekend!

Hi girls

Im really REALLY trying not to question every little twinge but its SO hard!!
Very mild cramp (or is it?) - period or implantation?? ARGH!!!!!!!
Im sure Im imagining most of it. Except I do know for sure that I do have very different bowel movements than normal and have done for the past few days. Has anyone heard of this as a symptom???

Desperate to test already and I have another week to go! Even if I did one it would be too early to tell.
Im determined not to let you ladies down! I WILL NOT TEST UNTIL THE 2ND APRIL!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies & welcome farmerswifey! :)

6dpo today and no symptoms at all but, i was very gassy on 4dpo and i hadnt eaten anything out of the ordinary. also very sleepy and veeery hungry (could be normal after ov for me), cm is still creamy/sticky and i feel wet down there a lot (tmi... i know) which is annoying!

ah girls, i feel bad now about my plans on testing on 1st of april... i might be a good girl and test on the 4th when i am supposed to! ;) will see...

weird is that i still havent got sore bbs or nipples, usually around this time i am in real pain when touching them.

anyways, i am busy today and tomorrow (yaaay no time for obsessing) so i will come back and check on your updates on monday and let you know whats going on with me!

OH is coming in about 2 hours, i cant wait! :)

have a good weekend, and mort - you are one interesting young lady! have fun at the empire awards!

:hug: xxx

Hi Farmers Wifey, I've seen you make a couple of posts about your bowels - I'm afraid I've absolutely no idea whether its a symptom or not but stay positive! And stay strong, you are with me for testing on the 2nd! We CAN do it! Not going to be easy though! ;)
Bumbs wishing you a wonderful reunion with your OH! Hopefully you wont fall asleep on him;)!!!
Mort, you jetsetter! Have fun!
re me: Feeling v. teary today. I'm pretty good at holding it together but for some reason today I'm not. (Now Dad is poorly!) Also am v. tired. slept for 2 hours this afternoon ... so glad its the weekend! No other noticeable symptoms though!
Catchup soon! xx

I am 10 dpo, AF is planning to arrive April 1, so i may test that weekend, not sure which day yet, i have to attend a lunch at my cousins house and dont want to look devastated if i test and get a BFN, so I will test on April 3 so that I am alone at home, but if AF before then, i will update here

I am only 3DPO but determined not to test til AF is due. The problem is last months cycle was 25 days, and one prior to that was 28 days so not entirely sure when AF is due!

Also last month I started spotting on 6DPO and AF arrived 10DPO!

Im right with you Ladies...AF is due April 4th at the lastest. Im planning on testing on the 1st! Good luck! lots of :dust:

Hey Beetle!! WE CAN DO IT!! lol! Thanks for the info about my bowels being a symptom. Feel like Ive given everyone TMI but I need to know and its hard to find people who understand! I hope your dad feels better soon! xxx

Its gonna be hard not testing so Ive come up with some little treats to keep me motivated! Everyday that I dont test up until the day that I can I have made a little rewards available. Tomorrow is a big fat muffin and a decaf coffee!!
Monday is going to be a lie in and so on and so on. Nothing major - but it might make it more fun and bearable! Maybe we could all try this!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->