Team:- on a weight loss mission

Good luck Drakey, and keep up the hard work with eating healthy x

Can I join? lol, I actually just had a conversation with OH about how losing weight would hopefully make it easier to concieve, especially since I have PCOS. I plan on just cutting calories, because I tend to overeat, focus on more healthy choices, and get my rump on my wii fit. I love it, and when I was using it a lot I felt healthier and lost weight. And then I stopped....of course.

blondenklutiz welcome hun i have pcos as well i wonder if it will make it more difficult to loose weight, well i have my 1st WI on monday morning so we will soon find out xx

Welcome Blondenklutzi and good luck with trying to lose weight and ttc x
Good luck at your wi on monday Claire x

According to my gyno and my GP, PCOS is linked to weight gain and difficulty losing weight, but from what I understand no one is quite sure if the weight causes the PCOS or the PCOS causes the weight. I'm not sure on that.

morning ladies, well i got a BFN this morning, im now 3 days overdue and no af!! had burgers for tea last night coz i was depressed oh and a cream bun! lmao... but i havn't been snacking as much which is good! god i just love food! lol xx

Hopefully you'll get a bfp soon Drakey i don't blame you for the burgers and sticky bun i would have done the same, i know what you mean about loving food i'm hopeless i've just been to shop and bought some chocolate without even giving my weight loss mission a 2nd thought but i am in final few days and if AF is on her way i have such a sweet tooth i can't help comfort eating x

berniep i never start a diet anywhere near my AF lol

Well day 4 things are going ok sticking to it couldnt even finish my weight watchers choc pudding last night had 2 small spoonfuls and then i put it in the bin my OH was gobsmacked lol

I have heard that the PCOS causes the weight gain its sumthing to do with the insulin in your body not working properly and storing sugar as fat rather than burning it of or sumthing along those lines, i also got told it was more difficult to loose weight with it, but its very benefical to be at the right weight when you have PCOS so i dont care if it comes of a pound a month as long as it goes down and not up

Claire well done with the ww choc pudding and keep up the pma thats the way to go x

I have managed to work out for three days in a row now...doesn't sound like much, but I'm pretty proud of it!

Yay on the chocolate pudding! I have been trying to cut back how much I eat, so my OH decides its a great idea to make cake and bring me cake and ice cream while I'm studying. A kind gesture, but.....

AF is due next week, so we will see how I handle the salt and sweet cravings.

Well done with the workouts Blondenklutzi and hopefully AF won't show next week x

Well i've now done 3 tests and all 3 were a bfn so i don't care i'm comfort eating today cause i'm fed up.
Hope everyone else is ok?

berniep awww so sorry :(

Im ok day 5 and im starving as per usual think the diet has completly messed my ovulation up was meant to ov today but no pain and neg opk so god knows xx

Hopefully you'll ovulate in next day or 2 good luck x

Hi, can i join in too? I've been on slimming world since beginning of jan and lost a stone, but since I came off the pill a month ago I've put almost half a stone back on even though I've been eating really healthy! Not good....:dohh:

Welcome minnie and well done with losing a stone in the first place just think if you hadn't you would have probably still put the half a stone on and weighed more than you did originally so well done and good luck with losing more and ttc x

Don't laugh at me, but I just had to google what a "stone" is, lol. BernieP has a great point tho, you have to keep a positive attitude. In theory. In practice, thats really really hard.

Oh Blondenklutzi isn't it funny when a word and measurement we use here is so alien to someone from a different country to be honest i'm only just getting used to kilo's since the government has insisted thats how we weigh things now stones and pounds are much more understandable to me thats all i've ever known x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->