Team:- on a weight loss mission

well done on the weight loss lilminx - keep it up! :happydance:

And good luck Berniep let us know how you go on

Thanks guys, i've come to bed with the laptop i feel that crappy my throat is killing me, still no sign yet fingers crossed she won't show.
Hope you are all ok?

Thanks Minnie!

My boss is making cakes tomorrow. I shall have to be strong!

Incidently, my Nan is actually called Minnie and I have been thinking a lot about calling my daughter (should I have one) Minnie too because it's quite unusual and I think my Nan would be so flattered. Also like Ruby, which is DH's Nan's first name.

xxx

Ilike Ruby for a girl but my hubby isn't as keen, but i need a bfp first before we discuss names properly and i've still not got one and no AF either its driving me mad.
Hows everyone today?

I cheated a bit last night. Right now I'm just focusing on limiting my portions because I overeat. A lot. That and not eating unless I'm hungry. Going pretty well, but last night for supper I was in a bit of a hurry as I only had a short lunch break at work, so I ate some Wheat Thins and dip. Would have been ok, but I kept eating after I was full. And then when I got home from work, my OH was eating, so of course I ate AGAIN!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
But...I'm gonna start fresh today. I actually felt it when I overate though, it made my stomach rather upset. This is working well for now, but if I start having problems I will probably go on a proper eating plan like Slimming World.

Oh Lilminx, I like both those names. My problem with names is that I like a lot of names that just don't go with our last name. But I have been picking out baby names since I was a kid (I think most ppl do, lol) and I always figured on my last name changing. Nope. I had to go and find someone with the same last name as me. Go figure. So now the name Evan, which I LOVE, is out of the picture.

Good luck Blondenklutzi at least you know where your problems are and you can work on them x

Oh Lilminx, I like both those names. My problem with names is that I like a lot of names that just don't go with our last name. But I have been picking out baby names since I was a kid (I think most ppl do, lol) and I always figured on my last name changing. Nope. I had to go and find someone with the same last name as me. Go figure. So now the name Evan, which I LOVE, is out of the picture.

Evan is really lovely as well. I know what you mean about the surname having to sound good with it. I find it harder to think of boys names!

Like Berniep said at least you know where your problems are diet-wise. It sounds a bit simple and stupid but I am making myself chew my food loads before I swallow it. Before it never even touched the sides! :rofl:

I find it makes me more aware of what I am eating so I realise that I am eating until I am full not just until I have eaten everything! I also actually 'taste' food now! :laugh2:

xxx

Evan is really lovely as well. I know what you mean about the surname having to sound good with it. I find it harder to think of boys names!

Like Berniep said at least you know where your problems are diet-wise. It sounds a bit simple and stupid but I am making myself chew my food loads before I swallow it. Before it never even touched the sides! :rofl:

I find it makes me more aware of what I am eating so I realise that I am eating until I am full not just until I have eaten everything! I also actually 'taste' food now! :laugh2:

xxx

I have been focusing on chewing too! It sounds weird but it really does make me eat slower and eat less.

The problem with Evan is that our last name is Evans. I think Evan Evans is kinda pushing it lol.

Well Slimming world here i come, i started spotting at tea time and i've got the usual stomach cramps now so it'll be in full flow by bedtime x

I always remember that there was a boy at school called Thomas Thomas! Why would you do that to a child?! He could turn his eyelids inside out as well.... weird....

Berniep - I am so sorry. It will happen. Just think, a couple of pounds lost could really improve your chances. It's the best insentive to lose weight.

:hug:

xxx

Berniep- I'm sorry hon! Keep at it! Hopefully next month will be your month. Working on losing weight has really given me something to focus on other than my baby mania.

I'm just such an impatient person!!
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I can't help feeling proud of myself. For supper last night I needed a can of soup for my recipe and realized I didn't have it. Rather than driving the half mile to the grocery store, I got off my rear and walked both ways. I was impressed that I didn't get tired by the end of my walk!

Well done Blondenkluzi as soon as the evil witch goes away i'm def going to get more active, although i did walk loads yesterday so i've started already lol x

Yay Berniep. You have to start somewhere! Unfortunately I ruined my day as far as food yesterday :cry:.

Well i'm been naughty if i'm joining slimming world next week then i'm eating what i want this weekend i'm not going to totally pig out but i am going to have a few treats starting with a takeaway tonight it is that time of the month after all and if i have to start behaving next week then i'm been bad this weekend lol x

Hi everyone,
How are you all? well i'm starting slimming world on Tuesday, i'm dreading my first weigh in though i dread to think what it'll be lol. Hope your all doing ok x

Yay! All the best!!! Tuesdays are when I weigh myself as well! Although I don't feel like I've had such a great week this week.

xxx

Hi girls!
I'm new here and not sure how this works...but can I join you?
I've been TTC since october 2008 and currently trying to lose weight in hopes of shortening my crazy long cyles (i've just posted under introduce yourself if you're interested in the story!).
First goal is to lose aboute 11 lbs (5 kilo's, i'm from holland and not sure about the lbs/stone thingy :rofl:

Hope it's okay if I join you, I could use some support, loosing weight isn't easy for me as I work in a bakery/chocolate shop. Oohh...the temptation!!!

Good luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->