Team:- on a weight loss mission

I use both kilos and pounds/stones, but when I weigh myself I always use stones cos in kilos it sounds more cos the numbers so much higher! :rofl: I feel 'extra' fat! lol
I've decided to get back onto slimming world properly tomorrow (had a bit of a lapse the past 2 weeks! :dohh: ) so I'm sat eating chocolate digestives as my last treat!

:rofl:Sounds like inches/feet and cm/m here. In school we learn the metric system because according to the US gov. someday we will use it exclusively. I HATE the metric system. It confuses me terribly, even though everyone else in the world seems to think it is easier.

On another note, yesterday I decided to give myself a day off from working out. Yet when I went to work, I wound up unloading a truck and pulling pallets of water, so I think I got a better workout there than I would at home!

On another note, yesterday I decided to give myself a day off from working out. Yet when I went to work, I wound up unloading a truck and pulling pallets of water, so I think I got a better workout there than I would at home!

Lol at least you didn't get out of exercising after all.
Well if AF shows up i'm giving her a few days to do her worst and then i'm joining a slimming club can't decide which yet though any ideas? weight watchers or slimming world? to be honest i've done both in the past but did lose more weight on slimming world although i know they've both changed their plans since.

Yeah, we will see what happens when AF gets here. I have no idea on which club to join. We don't have slimming world here, but we do have weight watchers. I know I didn't have much luck with WW when I tried it before, but I know some ladies that did. Good luck with AF though. Hopefully she doesn't show up! Fingers crossed!!!

Bfn again this morning i hate the waiting its awful!
Hows everyone else?

i lost 5 stone with weight watchers before i started trying for a baby i got to about a stone and half of my goal weight and ive kept it of, now just want to get on with the other stone and half. But its hard and you get hungry cos you get your points and thats it but slimming world i have known lots of ppl have good sucess on that and at least u can have big portions so u wont get hungry. xx

Thanks Claire i'm probably going to try slimming world again cause my friend wants to come with me and she didn't like weight watchers when we tried that together just to wait and see whether i get a visit from the witch or a lovely bfp first x

I always felt hungry when I did WW, there were never enough points in the day for my liking. Slimming world is good, you get to eat loads! :munch: blondeNKlutzi, I think you can pick up the slimming world manual and books quite cheap on ebay and amazon, it's easy to stick to on your own without going to classes x

Hmm...I like food. A lot... I might look into Slimming World.

yeah i've decided slimming world it is, that is if AF shows up, good luck ladies x

Hi Ladies,

Count me in on this! I have been doing Slimming World (not going to a group, just online).
I've lost 5½ lbs in 3 weeks and it's my weigh in day tomorrow!
It's very difficult when you sit at a desk all day and all your colleagues talk about is food!!!:pizza:

xxx

Hi and welcome Lilminx,
Good luck with your weigh in day tommorrow and well done for what you've lost so far, how do you find doing it online? is it expensive? do you pay a month in advance instead of weekly?

Thanks!
I had to pay for 3 months up front and it's about the same price as going to a group every week. I think once I have been doing it for a while then I will stop paying as I will pretty much have all the info and can weigh myself as I have been doing.
I thought I wouldn't have the willpower unless I joined the group and had the thought of 'possible humiliation' if I didn't lose any weight but I have actually found it quite different. I mean you can't go to a group forever and sooner or later you have to do it on your own anyway!
For me it has really been about changing the way I look at food and making long term changes which is what I needed to do. Before I would never eat breakfast but even just having that makes a difference now.
Listen to me, I will probably come on tomorrow and curse them after the weigh in! :rofl:

xxx

Thanks for the advice lilminx i've just to wait for my body to make a decision now and then i know what i'm doing lol

Woohoo! I lost 4½ pounds this week. Really pleased with myself.

xxx

Well done Lilminx :happydance::happydance::happydance:, keep up the good work x

Thank you!!! I am amazed myself. I thought I had put on!

Any sign of the :witch: ?
How long will you wait until taking a sample in? It must be driving you mad!

Fingers and toes are crossed for you

xxx

Still no sign of the witch but 2 more bfn's to add to my collection getting annoyed now plus i now think i have tonsilitus so feel even crappier today i'm just hoping my missing AF isn't due to me been ill rather than me been pregnant, i've bought a frer to do tommorrow, don't know when to take a sample into docs will probably do so some time next week, it took my period been 2 weeks late before i got a bfp with my second son so i'm just hoping its that x

Aww I really hope you get your BFP!!!

Hopefully, if it took 2 weeks before to get a BFP, it will be the same this time.

Hope you feel better soon

xxx

I really hope its a BFP!! Keep us updated!

I think the witch may show up a week early for me. Grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->