Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

hahaha Morayo you pasted it in your profile pic, see yo know what icon to use you just have to post it on a thread post and not in you User CP :)

you just have to post a new post and click the "Go advanced" button, there you will find the paperclip too!

Morayo's lovely entry : :happydance:
(still try yourself darling)

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 2
hope thats fine

Of course it is babe's, if you want you can chance your pic to your old one again, it is now posted :), if you want you can do this the next time too !:rofl:

What do the other think of the entry's so far?!

isabel home 052.jpghi this is isabel first xmas( purple dress)she with grandad on here bless here

Ah, how cute. That purple crib set is very cheerful! Think i will probably go for something fairly neutral for my little pumpkin seed and decorate the room around it. Still, that's a long way off yet! x

Leo, she is absolutely adorable!!!! What a beautiful little girl!

And yes the crib set is quite uhhh full on hahahaha
But hey, it's purple muahahaaha

i think id personally would go for neutrals aswell, brown and beige and stuff :)
but then it wouldnt be a mission now would it ;)

We still need Carrie to submit her entry! Who else am i missing?

thANKS SAM HAVE I TOLD U URE THE BOMB LATELY!

OH leo ur girl is adorable! i love the purple crib and all i wouldnt mind having it for my august baby!i think its a good color and really bright like our rainbow theme!

ok that was rather fun lets try something pink this time

OH leo ur girl is adorable! i love the purple crib and all i wouldnt mind having it for my august baby!i think its a good color and really bright like our rainbow theme!

Muahahaha, make every one of our team with a girl obligated to buy it hahahaha

I found it on ebay for i think $99,-, not to bad actually :D

Eurgh, i'm having real AF-type cramps. I don't like it girls it feels too much like it could be real. Just telling myself it's perfectly normal and lots of women report the same thing. Just haven't had it like this yet. x

who every has the first girl should lol

Eurgh, i'm having real AF-type cramps. I don't like it girls it feels too much like it could be real. Just telling myself it's perfectly normal and lots of women report the same thing. Just haven't had it like this yet. x

dont worry bean just getting comfy xxx:hugs:

that was easier, im feeling like a ten yr old

hey ivory ut bean is just getting comfy like leo said, dnt worry about it.

hahaha Morayo you pasted it in your profile pic, see yo know what icon to use you just have to post it on a thread post and not in you User CP :)

you just have to post a new post and click the "Go advanced" button, there you will find the paperclip too!

oh just saw this now i get it. i think!

I know, thanks ladies. It has passsed now, it was just a few minutes of quite uncomfortable cramps and i haven't had that yet. Now that it has passed its quite nice, knowing that bean is there and snuggling in. Night night girls x

Sweets try not to freak out, it's hard i bet but there are so many posts with this and the ones that have been to the doc get the same answer.. if it gets so bad you cant walk then yo might wanna call the doc..

Hope yuo are alright :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->