Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

No it shouldn't have an impact on getting or sustaining a pregnancy unless they have to remove quite a bit of the cervix.. but that only in extreme cases.. and in that case they will have to put some stitches in to prevent giving premature birth..

I only have a very low grade of abnormal cells (from 2 smears) and now they are gonna have a closer look to find out what kind of abnormal cells they are and if they can be left to clear on it's own or if they are gonna remove them... (or they might even remove some while im there but i dont really know ) Ill find out then..

So lets hope for the best , ill update you guys afterwards :)

ok no worries then!whats up with u besides the witch?

mehh not to much hahaha, work is very boring.. hence why im on BnB most of the time muahaha, i should really get myself a better job but at the moment there is not much out there and my pay is alright aswell so ill probably stick it out until i get pregnant or i will find something i cant resist and them move..

had a look at a new house Saturday which was very nice.. and that is about it really..
no real plans for today either, my MIL might come over for coffee at lunch and after work we iwll have to walk our dog.. :)

The weather was beautiful in the wekend and has turned to shit monday morning ...
go firgure *rolls eyes

What are you all up to?

hmm its almost midnite here so im lying in bed, im a lawyer and i work mon-sat so sundays i take timeout to sleep and do some laundry which is waht i did today.i take time to relax from work by coming on here and other sites. saw my mil today as weel for a few hrs.

wow you work long weeks :)
I generally do software support for design companys and get calls when something is not working properly or if there are any questions, if needed i go out and give training..
I code some general stuff in Mysql aswell.

working hours are from 7.30 ish till 5 ish.. (they are pretty lenient with it though)

it has just been really quite the last couple of months and i get bored quite easily.. i used to run the german CS team fro Adobe in the netherlands before i came here.. so quite a difference..

u must be earning big bucks! im just about off to bed now! watching a movie but im missing my man, would have cuddled up to him now if he were home! well tomorow is another day. take care of u and see u 2mrw.hugs

pff not half of what i should be earning hahhaha , no seriously wages here are sh*t
but that aside.. have a nice night hunny and your man will be home in not to long and then hopefully you will have some nice news for him too :)

i hope so too dear . how is ur day going, i just got back from work hun

hi girls how is everyone well i keep been sick in my month. but think its to earily or morning sickness .hehe

Morning...All is alright, back at work atm , have twisted my neck last night so am a bit uncomfortable..
:witch: is hopefully about to end, think only a bit of spotting left yay

My FF chart is coming together nicely.. i hope it will get to pinpoint O soon so i can plan in the OPK's..

How are you doing? Did you manage to have a good night without hubby?

hi girls how is everyone well i keep been sick in my month. but think its to earily or morning sickness .hehe

Hey Leo :) how are you?

I think morning sickness only sets in after 6 weeks, but it could be your hormones making you feel a bit uncomfortable!

How many DPO are you now?

im good ta glad to see ya gonna try smep lets hope it works im 5dpo but not gonna test till 12th sickn of seeing :bfn: lets hope thers none of them in team rainbow this month

here to :baby: leos all round :hugs:

Yeah i would love to have a baby leo :D Then mommy and baby can terrorize daddy hehehehe

Hmm yeah will start tomorrow evey other day till the 11th and then will do OPK depending on when it turns positive ill start :sex: everyday (depending if i can) and then hope for the best :D

By then you and Morayo will be in the 1st trimester waiting for the rest of us.. :)

Hi ladies how are we all? Where on earth is Carrie these days?! VERY angry with SIL again and had to take my poor dog to the vet cause she has an ulcer on her eye but apart from that i'm ok. How about you girls? x

i love the sound of that. me in first trimester! cant wait! counting the days already!

me to please let it be my month xx

Hi ladies how are we all? Where on earth is Carrie these days?! VERY angry with SIL again and had to take my poor dog to the vet cause she has an ulcer on her eye but apart from that i'm ok. How about you girls? x

Hmmms i believe you guys just switch places, when Carrie is here your gone and the other way around ;)

What did your SIL get up to this time?! She seriously shoul dbe put in her place *rolls eyes complete nutter!!

Ahhww give a big huggy to the doggy :(

Not much Morayo :)
Still making my cunning plans to succeed this month.. hehe

Bit bored really but i came up with something :D

This weeks mission:

This weeks mission for all of our lovely ladys who choose to proceed is to find something baby related in PURPLE!

Your entry must be in before Sunday and it must be something you genuinly like (even if you hate the color) :happydance:

This can range from stuffed animals to clothes to baby furniture etc.

I have to add, you can search online or if you see something whilst out in town you can take a pic with your mobile and post it here :)

Each week there iwll be a different color or item.
The person that sub misses their entry the last will have to come up with the next color/item :D

:hug: Sam
(unless you all agree i should continue this )

ps2: If you have trouble with putting images up or putting links in PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->