Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

leo any new symtoms? im still having crapms in my lower belly and also some backpain. cm was watrey whitish this morn and last night but cp was hard well a bit hard.whatcahtink?

Sounds like yuo are headed the right direction hun, if you were having to O still it would have been soft :D

purple? wow let me think what can i do now? i guess ill come up with something.

I have to add, you can search online or if you see something whilst out in town you can take a pic with your mobile and post it here :)

oh lunaty im so excited i hope i catch th e egg. im praying 2/4/7 for that miracle. just imagine wat a miracle it will be if we all get our bfp this monht. that would be great!a real testimony!team rainbow is all bfp of dec 08

Ok i just found this! I love cows xx

Attachments

• moo.jpg
    moo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Ivory!!! That is just Freakin adorable!!!! Hahahaha
it could even be dressed to a boy ...

Lovely entry ;)

oh lunaty im so excited i hope i catch th e egg. im praying 2/4/7 for that miracle. just imagine wat a miracle it will be if we all get our bfp this monht. that would be great!a real testimony!team rainbow is all bfp of dec 08

Jup it would be the best Christmas ever! Ill be rooting for us :D
Ive got a good feeling about it.. but we cant do more then our best and im pretty sure we are all trying our best :happydance:

Hmm finding something nice in purple is harder then i thought hahahahaha

leo any new symtoms? im still having crapms in my lower belly and also some backpain. cm was watrey whitish this morn and last night but cp was hard well a bit hard.whatcahtink?

hi hun my boobs feel full
still feel acidy
got stomach cramps

how are u :hugs:

i found something just trying to figure out how to post it

if it is online just copy and paste the link if you cant figure it out :) ill find the pic and paste it if you want :)

hey lunaaty if i have my contrinution saved on my notebook in my pics how do i paste it on here?

If you save the image to your desktop (so not in a notebook), just right click the image and select "save as" form the online page, then you can add it by clicking the little paperclip next to the smily face and upload it.

here is my contribution (i couldnt choose sorry hahaa):
https://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/60000066/Images/3/Danielle_s_Daisies_Crib.jpg

Attachments

• lavender_chrys.jpg
    lavender_chrys.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 3
this is so difficult or maybe im just ttoo dumb!

wow lunaty that is so lovely
i love it

this is so difficult or maybe im just ttoo dumb!

Dont get yourself worked up hun, you will learn it soon, it is only a question of remembering the sequence and icons you need :)

Send me the link of the page if you want, or PM me what yuo are doing and what is not working, once you understand what things do and how it works yourll be completely fine, have some faith ;)

sorry babes thats the best i could do i think i will stick to changing my avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->