Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your timing was bang on honey!! :hugs: xx

me to hun take care talk to you all soon . i just had areally bad dizzy spell
night night:sleep::hugs:

thanks carrieb, im hoping im bang on too although only time will tell, this waiting game is killing as always. women dont have life easy at all!

Who ever said womans life was easy... ;)
We should come up with something to keep busy in the TWW ..

How about we come up with a color, and you guys will have to post a foto of something you saw in that color (hopefully you have a mob with camera ;) )
That way you guys have something to do aswell.. Oww and it has to be either, clothing jewelery or baby stuff.. something that interests us :D

Sorry if that sounds lame muahaha i am just a bit coocoo sometimes !

:hugs:

:hugs:hi girls right i no u think im mad im gonna tell my story for this cycle and i would like you to tell me want you think .well here goes

:witch: turned up on the 12th nov finished on sunday 16th.
started smep plan on cd8 had watery cm from cd11-15 with some ewcm on cd 14 pm but only 1 :bfp: okp on cd 15 than cm went creamy wet than dry when should cm change after :bfp: okp now on cd 18 is wet creamy and sometimes clear.

had:sex:on cd 789 11 13 15 16 17 having a day off today oh need a rest lol:rofl: than gonna keep having:sex: every other just in case . hope this makes sense . well think im 3dpo now :hugs:

any way how are all u whats going on with u guys let me no what u think :hug: hope i get my xmas:bfp:

GOOD GOIN LEO, i think with all the work u put in that bfp is certainly in the works. ure really going with d smep, i havent been able to keep up but im keeping fx.wheres lunaty? she seems to b on n off today!

yer babe still going with smep oh said im using him .

hows u where u at
havent spoke 2 lunaty today xxx

hey, im right here hun, oh is travelling tomorrow so i m trying to pack as much spermies as i can, im nor sure if i really ovulated cos its really early though all the signs are there im real scared that i might miss the egg cos oh wont be home and all but im fx that a miracle can still happen. amen!im off to bed now hun talk tomorrow.

hey, im right here hun, oh is travelling tomorrow so i m trying to pack as much spermies as i can, im nor sure if i really ovulated cos its really early though all the signs are there im real scared that i might miss the egg cos oh wont be home and all but im fx that a miracle can still happen. amen!im off to bed now hun talk tomorrow.

Hey missus, don't forget our Ivory got her :bfp: and her OH was hardly around at the time she thought she ovulated. I'm sure all that sperm-packing you're doing will do the job!! xxx

:hugs:hi girls right i no u think im mad im gonna tell my story for this cycle and i would like you to tell me want you think .well here goes

:witch: turned up on the 12th nov finished on sunday 16th.
started smep plan on cd8 had watery cm from cd11-15 with some ewcm on cd 14 pm but only 1 :bfp: okp on cd 15 than cm went creamy wet than dry when should cm change after :bfp: okp now on cd 18 is wet creamy and sometimes clear.

had:sex:on cd 789 11 13 15 16 17 having a day off today oh need a rest lol:rofl: than gonna keep having:sex: every other just in case . hope this makes sense . well think im 3dpo now :hugs:

any way how are all u whats going on with u guys let me no what u think :hug: hope i get my xmas:bfp:

Well that all sounds like the perfect route to a :bfp: Leo. I really think you would have had a good chance at catching the egg with the way you've timed your BDing. Fingers crossed xx :hugs:

Hello girls, sorry i am so randomly online..only had the mornings , i had a full on day today, we were of to the dragg races for most of the morning and bit of the afternoon and had a family lunch afterwards.. so got a bit caught up and couldnt come online (sunday 4.50PM here now)

Leo, seems you have a good chance so no more doubting yourself okay ;)
Even if we do everything we can, there is stil only a 20% chance we catch that eggy so!

Got some questions from the family today about family planning.. god it's hard to keep the excitement to yourself until you actually have a :bfp: and are over the danger zone.. Sight...

Morayo, dont stress out to much, if yu dotn have the preseed you can sneak some eggwhite in there and act like it is just wet hahaha ;) that will help them a bit, besides they can life for longer then just a day ! Have you got any OPK's to test if yuo have O'd yet? Im on CD 4 now.. waiting until :witch: finishes so i can put SMEP plan in to action.. yay.. that and the rest of my cunning plans hehehe

We should really go back to the middle ages and burn the :witch: take a time traveling machine back aswell as you wouldnt wanna give birth in that period in time !!!

Luvvv Sam, ill be on later tonight (will probably be morning for you all!!!)

thanks sam, im indeed freaking out, dou mean wht u said about egg whites can i really put some egg whites in there? wow? wont that give me thrush or something? hes travels now and well all i can do is pray and beleive that this will be my moonth things are looking up butthen one can never be sure until after testing so i guess ill pray some more.i woke up today and couldnt find the bbt, turns out my dd had taken it as aher toy. lol. anyways i had really wet cm actually flowing out of my V.(tmi) it was kinda whitish well not kinda whitish, just whitish, i know that cant be ewcm so assumed it must be semen from my bd of yesterday morn, God i just pray i catch the gg. also do u experience discomfort when bd around O? i ha dsome discomfort when i was BD when i was pregnant so not sure what it is, also have this feeling of going to take a crap but then when i go there is nothing to crap. lastly shd i be having back pain at this time of my cycle?

Hun,

First off, yes i ment what i said about the egg white, there was a thread about it not to ling ago and it was recommended by someone who had actually done it..

Second: Ive also mentioned this in your journal as i have a lot of your discomforts too..
I generally have back pain when the :witch: is coming but now since im of the pill it is very strong.. i have it when O is around the corner (which can take about a week or more) and the 2 first days of :witch: this month were horrendous..

And TMI if im not that aroused whilst having sex during O, then yes i sometimes hurts :) I notice that i have some constipation as well and i feel that this is causing a lot of the cramps and pain too.. Maybe you could try and eat some stuff to calm your intestines down? (I really need to do that too) Next time your at your doctors make sure he can check you on IBS... it's something a lot of people have but most of us dont even know it as it can be mistaken for a lot of things..

Google it ;)

Hi ladies! Sorry i've been MIA for so long, i was staying with family and couldn't get online. Hubby is on :cloud9: and we had a lovely time knowing our little secret all weekend. Will update my journal. Lovley to see we have new girlies and that i was missed. Thank you! x :hug:

Hi ladies! Sorry i've been MIA for so long, i was staying with family and couldn't get online. Hubby is on :cloud9: and we had a lovely time knowing our little secret all weekend. Will update my journal. Lovley to see we have new girlies and that i was missed. Thank you! x :hug:

Yay hun your back!!!! Hubby must have been over the moon!!!
Will check your journal in a min too :D

Good to hear your weekend went well :happydance:

:hug:

(you know that was all yuor absence days for now, no more leave please :p )

Hey ladies :wave:
Just stopping by ... not really getting to involved this cycle as trying to chill out a bit.

great to see u back ivory missed u, glad ur man is overjoyed!

hi girls how are you all .
im ok dont like this 2ww thing just feel like thers nothing i can do

how are all you when will you be all testing this month xxx:hugs::hugs:

sam whats ibs?

Irritable Bowl Syndrome :)
Sounds more serious then it is though...

https://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/digestive/disorders/112.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_bowel_syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->