Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

ive googled it , my symtoms are not that severe and i woulfd definitely rule that out for me. yje symtoms are not strange to me im just wondering if ive ovulated or not thats all.

Hey ladies :wave:
Just stopping by ... not really getting to involved this cycle as trying to chill out a bit.

Hey hun, hope your doin good, am trying to take it as it comes aswell, woth a bit of help *rolls eyes.. yeah i cant help myself

But ill have to wait until ive go everything checked out on my appointment before i can completely be comfortable going for it hahaha

how is the move going? Any news?!

hey leo! how are u today any symtoms to talk over?

ivory hows the bean? tell us abot ur pg symtoms

ive googled it , my symtoms are not that severe and i woulfd definitely rule that out for me. yje symtoms are not strange to me im just wondering if ive ovulated or not thats all.

Sweet, just remember that you dont have to have all of those symptoms or the severity of them :) They may just be a bit irritated in the end ..

I wondered the same about my last cycle so that why im doing some temping and those OPK's.. Maybe buy some and do one of them to make sure it is not positive?! If you later on get some EWCM yuo can test again and make sure youve had your surge :happydance:

:hug:

Hi! Pumpkin is very quiet, it's un-nerving at times. Still have a few twinges in tummy and boobs now and again but the main symptoms are the mood swings and tiredness! Feels like i'm constantly ready for bed. Have you ov'd yet morayo? x

oh dear i KNOW that is out of the question for me, my dads a doc so i get free med advice from time to time so im certain this is just some ovulation stuff. my main challenge is the absence of my boo and im just going gaga over the possibility of Oing whilst hes away. i usually pride myself over the fact that i understand my body 99% but since my m/c my body done gone strange on me!unfortunately ive not been writing down my symtoms all the times ive been pg and since i started ttc so im only second guessing myself not like i have a reference point on record. i also dnt want to obsess over ttc that why im sticking to checking my cm, cp and using opks. im very lazy .i know!

ivory im a bit confused about o this cycle, i have a big feeling i have, at betwen cd 8/10 cos cp was very high, had ewcm days before cd8,backaches that early and my usual solitary pimple. but still a bit sceptical that i might be confused read up on it and found that o may come early for several reasons. dnt know what to think and oh is away so im hoping and praying that if i havent i dnt till hes back so i can still catch the egg.

hi girls im in chat room if you wanna chat but i will warn u i cant spell lol

Well morayo, we manged it with Oh being away so don't worry and give up yet! I'm sure all will be fine! Fingers crossed x

i guess ure right ivory beleive it or not asides my bible ure my major source of inspiration.fx its a bfp. im beleving God for it and planning ahead already!

Well i just wish for the damn hag to dissapear... i could use some action tonight hahaha
time to put plan SMEP into action :D

My god it is still ages until testing time ughh, im praying i will O after the 12th though otherwise i might miss it too!! And i cant really rely on spermies to sit tight whilst some person is mocking about down there and taking samples hihihi..

well my guess will be between the 10th and the 20th (considering my cycles are still a bit irregular) it could be earlier or later as well.. but generally should be between those days :D

I am not to sure how i will feel after the Colposcopy, and am genuinly hoping ill be good enough to get some :sex: in the days after !!! Surely it cant be that bad?!

When i had my Mirena put in it crippled me for about a day but then i was fine.. im hoping for the same (well preverably less painful but that wishful thinking :rofl:) ..

sorry hun but whats the colpo???? all about?

Haha no worries, i had two abnormal smears and they want to have a look and maybe take biopsies of the cervix to see how abnormal the areas are and if the cells need to be removed. It's a prevention thing as those cell's might develop in to cervical cancer in 10 years if left without investigation ...

yeah great isnt it :dohh: it's nothing serious yet so fingers crossed it will be all fine

i think i read u saying some stuff about it somewhere but cant seem to find it

wow, i hope it wont be serious dear! hope it wnt disturb lo whenu get ur bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->