*Teen Mums and Bumps* Chat thread :) x

Hiya hun!! ill add little Hallie now! :)

I didnt know you were a april mummy ;) - i am aswell, (ava's the 22nd of april) but a year apart :lol:

Yeah, 1 day out! Me & Hallie are the 21st. Best birthstone..Diamond..;)

Welcome to all those who have just joined :hugs: Look forward to talking to you all & getting to know you all..

How are we all today? Everyone having a nice weekend? Any plans? xx

Should probably have answered it myself to be honest :dohh:

I'm alright, just really, really tired, & still struggling to sleep. It's a bit pants, but that's pregnancy for you. I love my little Lola though, so I guess you just get on with it don't you? :thumbup:

I've been baby and Xmas shopping today, and it was so busy. I don't think I want to go again & I still have things to buy :haha: I think people are just going to be getting vouchers now, if I haven't bought for them already. I'm useless at buying presents anyway :haha::blush:

OH is coming round in a bit to watch the X-Factor, & before that I need to pop to the shops to get something for tea - I'm starving & haven't eaten much today. So I need something quick & easy.

xx

Sorry i havent been on ladies, heads been all over the place :dohh:
W4B - Um waiting for the picture?? Lol it sounds cool. Im the total oppsoite with hair cuts. My hair is rlly rlly thin and takes aagggeesss to grow. (i ddnt have enuf 4 a ponytail till i was lik 4 and then it was like a cm long :blush:) so when i go to hairdressers i always ask them to redo the layers -but KEEP THE LENGTH.
I alllwaayyss end up with a new haircut :dohh: one day theyll listen to me :dohh:
sorry to hear ur still not sleeping well.
Katy - Still feeling sick? Poor u, i send u :hugs:
Hannah - Time to shell out for that 3rd eye methinks...lol

Ok so im gonna clog thing up a bit more. I know ur all probly sicka the pics by now but these r just sooo gorgeous. time to bore u lot some more!!
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/cuteybaby.jpg
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/smileybaby.jpg
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/laughingbaby.jpg
id love 2 see ne1 elses bubs pics tho :)
xxxxxxx

Hi girls!! Was a busy weekend here, OH's family came from out of town and stayed at his place Thurs-Sun because there was a wedding Friday night, so Friday we went to the wedding, Saturday (they are all from smaller cities/towns) we took them to the mall here because they don't have all the stores etc we have... then took them to a restaurant they don't have there.. and then Sunday had to go for a family Christmas luncheon thing w/ my mom's side of the family and we got our tree yesterday... it's real so we can't decorate it yet we have to wait for the branches to "fall" a bit.. but I'm happy, the pine needles make the house smell like Christmas~!

kris!!! those pictures of tommy are soooo cute aww you are making me want my lil boy NOW! :rofl: his little grin aww xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->