*Teen Mums and Bumps* Chat thread :) x

Aww. Yeah, I do know what you mean Hannah :hugs: Hope that he texts you soon hun!
I haven't been ice skating in ages either. The Ice Rink was in town last year as well, but I thought I was pregnant, & that I could go this year instead :haha::haha: :blush: Oh well! Maybe next year! :thumbup: xx

Awww thanks emma! Had to resize it a bit so itd fit in my siggy (iv had a siggy removed 4 being too big :( made me sad so dnt want it 2 happen agen!)
W4B - Ino wat u mean bout busy xmas shopping. God im normally the most impatient person ever wth being barged around etc. Unfortuantly im also ridiculously polite so i smile then walk off muttering profanities under my breath lol. Aw poor u bout the ice skating a well. Tho i cant rlly relate - i HATE iceskating.
Iv bin twice and its just cold, slippy and painful :( I hurt for days and i couldnt stay upright wen i was doing it 4 more than 30 secs :blush:
Hannah - Argh men r so unpredictable so much of the time, specially wen it matters! Hope he texts u soon, if not - his loss! :hugs:
I could of killed my mum last night. Tommy had a sore tummy with wind and started crying while i was tryin to rub it to help hkim release - the woman jumps up like the house was on fire and basically made me hand him over coz he was upset.
I AM HIS MOTHER! Like shes so good so much of the time, i can see she rly tries hard to stip herself from interfering but sumtimes she breaks without thinking and it makes me feel like crap :( I ended up in tears wen i went to bed last night :( Then agen i have bin evry nyt 4 the last cuple weeks.
Its rlly weird, i generally feel ok in the day but as soon as my head touches the pillow i feel awful. I feel lyk me n cav r hitting a brick wall and im failing at bein a mum, i have no real friends nemore n i have no idea what it is i enjoy doing to cheer myself up.
Im a big bag of confusedness :(
Ah well, im off to sort out an erly dinner...
hope every1s ok xxxx

Kris - I'm the same with the smiling politely and walking away! :haha: I do it all the time. Even when I'm driving, I'll let people in all the time because I feel bad making them wait in a side road :blush: My driving instructor used to say I was too soft! :rofl:
I don't mind getting cold when I ice-skate, last time I went, I went in just a T-shirt (and jeans obviously) but I just had to be extra careful not to fall over. I'm alright once I have gotten my balance, but before that I look a bit like Bambi on the ice.

My friends are still there now, they have been there hours, & I've been sat in my house on my own! :blush: So feeling pretty pants, but I always get like this when I don't see them.

I was meant to be off work until 4th January with not being very well, but I feel loads better now, & I need the money, and since it's nothing nearly as serious as they thought, I'm going back tomorrow! :happydance: I'm really looking forward to it. If it gets too much, I can stop whenever, but I need to get back! :happydance: I'm actually looking forward to my 6am alarm! x

Oh Kris, I'm sorry :hugs:
PS my mum is like that too. I know it's because she hates seeing Elyse upset etc but I'M her mother!!!

fX ill snap outta it soon, yeh i no my mum means well it just makes me feel like im failing :(
Mmmmm, homemade fried chicken - majorly unhealthy, but reaalllyy yummy XD
xxxxxxxxxx

Hannah i'm now joining can u add ryans date of birth.....11th may 2009 :D x

Was jus uploading sum pics to photobucket....just had to share :D
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1052.jpg
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1080.jpg
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1081.jpg
XD <3 XD <3
xxxxxxxxxxx

Im due very soon.
Her father wont be around
i was raped.
i need some friends

my real friends dont know what its like.

Was jus uploading sum pics to photobucket....just had to share :D
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1052.jpg
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1080.jpg
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1081.jpg
XD <3 XD <3
xxxxxxxxxxx

Your dead pretty! im jealious i think ill look 10x worse after iv had baby bags under eyes and everything :haha: .. your little boy is gawjus aswell! :) xx

Angelina -Sorry to hear uv had such a horrible experience :( :hugs: I love the name uv picked out for ur LO tho! Rlly beautiful, i take it u no shes a girl? Lol maybe its not such a gr8 name 4 a boy :p
Becyboo -Thank u, i love the second pic. He looks like a little man :D. :blush: im rlly not, iv usually got crazy bags but tommy has been sleeping soo well the last cuple days - 9 hours last night!! :dance::happydance::dance: DO u no id ur havin a boy or girl? Or r u w8ing to find out?
xxxxxxxxx

Im having a boy.. :) not got a name picked for him yet so bloody hard! lol had few names picked out if i was having a girl lol clueless for a boy hopefully something will come to me soon :D

:( I'm soooo pisseeed of ! I'm completly done with this new boy! Ffs he said I can ring him today I said I can between 10-6 and half 8 onwards - so he didn't call me or answer my texts till after 6 and said he was at his friends I txt back saying ok I'll ring you after 8:30 and nothing :(

Im having a boy.. :) not got a name picked for him yet so bloody hard! lol had few names picked out if i was having a girl lol clueless for a boy hopefully something will come to me soon :D

and i think Angelinaaa is calling her girl Isabella not Riley? :haha: says on her siggy xx

I think she meant really babe looool x c

and i think Angelinaaa is calling her girl Isabella not Riley? :haha: says on her siggy xx

I think she meant really babe looool x c

I know i realised and edited it :haha:
pregnancy brain! lol xx

:rofl:
Becyboo -dw i cant use baby brain as an excuse nemore so im on to nappy brain lol. Yeh we rlly struggled with boys names too, girls aree wayy easier. PLus me n OH didnt agree on nethin rlly. In the end we finally decided a shortlist of 3 we'd deff picked on and we both agreed wer ok
Dylan, Joshua & Jack - then he was born and we went with thomas :dohh:
lol
I think with my next i wana wait to find out, i always thought i would neway but i just had so much difficulty believing it was happenin under my circumstances i needed sumthin to help make it real iykwim? Id love it too be a suprise with my next tho :D
lol i think im getting ahead of myself.
Sorry to clog up the thread with more pics but im still uploading them and this pic rlly made me lol, its my mum with tommy:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG1066.jpg
:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: bless look at his face thats so cute! lol
and yeah i would of waited to find out at end but im so impatient i wanted to kno what i waas having so i could buy proper clothes and think of names and everything like that lol but whenever the next happens i might wait but i know ill wana find out just so i can either keep some clothes from 1st baby or buy new girly stuff lol i bet its amazing have a surprise and when they finally arrive you get to know id love that!

My mum liked Dylan but i wasnt sure but thats only because my dog (bailey) i was going to call him Dillion and it always reminds me of my dog now lol.. and Jack is my LOs set middle name after my grandad :) if i cant think of a first name Jack will be it instead and ill have to think of a middle name lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->