*Teen Mums and Bumps* Chat thread :) x

Thanks for adding me hun, lOve it

Ha ha ha My bf doesnt have fb but all my family does, you could really dig the dirt :rofl:

How are you feeling anyway hun?? You cheered up now??
xx
xx

:rofl: Dammmnn!! he should really get it, i would have losta gossip there! :rofl:

Yeh im good thanks you :) Me and marc have decided to try again, but i fancy someone else! Aahhhh why is life so complicated!! :rofl:!!

How are you?? x x :hugs: x

Ha you can still get lots of gossis you just gotta use your detective skills:D

Aww thats great well kind of do you like him as im yeah I could really be with him or do you think yeah he is pretty fit I wouldnt mind a bit of that :rofl:

I'm fine I caught what aidan had but just had a bath so feel better.

Where are all the other mummies. We are here all by our lonesome. Come on ladies talk :D
xx

well i like marc as a friend now but i wouldnt be able to live without him! but i like this other person in a diffrent way- like omg i cant stop thinking about you! lol

Awwww hope you feel better babe!

i know come out girls!!

I hope you're feeling better soon Aidan's mummy, I saw your post about OH, that's brill :D Get well soon :hugs:

Oooh are you and Marc kind of over Hannah? :hugs:

arghhhh I dont want to go to SW tonight!

And I have missed every post related to any conversation in this thread! x

Good luck Becky I really need to get down to one but I am lazy

xx

Ohh shut up heather! i saw your picture!!! you do not need to diet!

I need to tone though lol Ive got to much loose skin
xx

And when you sit down it all hangs over your jeans lol. I love wearing leggings it makes me feel less restricted
xx

same!!! im so tired! i paided my sister 50p to look after ava for 10 mins
:lol:

God shes cheap :rofl: Can you not get your OH or mum to have her for an hour or so why you have a sleep
xx

:lol: theres no point any more, if it was early it would be a opinion - its her bath at 8ish and bed at 8:20 :D

Aww that's good to hear Hannah, hope it works out :hugs:

LOL @ paying your sister 50p to watch Ava, that's brill :winkwink:

Harry's just finished his tea, waiting for it to settle and then he's off to bed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->