-*- teen tbh -*-

Omg I can't stop thinking about weddings now. I might never have one as I can't seem to hold down a bloody relationship with anyone, not even the guy I had a baby with! :dohh:

I know mine will be mostly purple though, I'm like obsessed with that colour hahaha

Purple is awesome :winkwink:

My dress was purple and my after wedding dress was also...purple :haha:

Omg I can't stop thinking about weddings now. I might never have one as I can't seem to hold down a bloody relationship with anyone, not even the guy I had a baby with! :dohh:

I know mine will be mostly purple though, I'm like obsessed with that colour hahaha

Have you seen Dita Von Teese's wedding dress?? It's incredible. If I ever get married, that'll be the dress I wear.
Just googled it, OMG <3 so lush!

Purple is awesome :winkwink:

My dress was purple and my after wedding dress was also...purple :haha:

Sounds amazing! :p I'd probably end up doing the same hehe!!

Omg you're all making me excited! I'm gonna look into it! I would love to just go me, Damon and Brooke... But like I could just disappear for a week or 2 without anyone noticing! Lol. I love the Elvis idea :haha:

Have no idea what colours I would choose. Maybe a light pink if I could make it look nice. I reckon it could also look tacky hmm! No idea about a dress aslong as it had sleeves to hide my bingo wings :lol: not that I'd get married while I'm fat lol x

I found out army has wedding requirements :( I'll never get the Halloween costume wedding I want if I marry OH

:o my dad has his iphone5 too, I'm so jealous, I can't upgrade from my 4s til NEXT September :(

tbh i'm so jealous of both of you having iphones! i have a chavberry, on it's way out sadly :sad1:

and i've been planning my wedding for years! the guy who i marry's gotta love it or elsies! :haha:

I want an iPhone 5! Can't though as my iPhone 4 cost a bomb and can't spend that much on a new phone :( *sulks*

Lol @ chavberry! I called mine a pooberry haha. It's just started working again after 6 months of just not turning on. Strange!

I found out army has wedding requirements :( I'll never get the Halloween costume wedding I want if I marry OH

DH and I went to a military wedding this summer and it was actually very cool, so much tradition. The bride and groom had a traditional military wedding/reception and then had a themed party later. You could maybe do something like that?

So stressed :( my parents put their house on the market a while ago just to see what was possible anddd it sold on Thursday... which means that they have two weeks to close on their new smaller house and Mila and I need to find an apartment or something asap. Of course this would happen when I can't contact DH directly. Ugh my Inlaws have offered to have us while we sort something out and Michael has an assignment but I don't really want to live with them.

Omg that's such an awesome idea for a wedding!! My mum wanted a Disney themed wedding but wussed out :haha: she wanted her and her hub to be beauty and the beast and then all the bridesmaids be different princesses. Would of been awesome.

Omg that's such an awesome idea for a wedding!! My mum wanted a Disney themed wedding but wussed out :haha: she wanted her and her hub to be beauty and the beast and then all the bridesmaids be different princesses. Would of been awesome.

i absolutely love that idea! i love themed weddings, they're so unique.

DH and I went to a military wedding this summer and it was actually very cool, so much tradition. The bride and groom had a traditional military wedding/reception and then had a themed party later. You could maybe do something like that?
Maybe! I've always wanted a costume wedding and I really don't mind the military wedding since I'd be marrying someone I love. :)

i absolutely love that idea! i love themed weddings, they're so unique.
:haha: thanks. Yeah I love themed weddings, I think they are a lot of fun.

Tbh I'm stressing about what to do when maternity leave ends. I'm due to go back to work in December but I don't want to go back there, feel like I have to though :/ would rather work somewhere else. Somewhere closer would be better

Tbh I hate my body so much now I get iffy when me and OH are watching tv and sexual things, especially focussing on women comes on.. Agggh I'm so sad! :nope:

Tbh I hate my body so much now I get iffy when me and OH are watching tv and sexual things, especially focussing on women comes on.. Agggh I'm so sad! :nope:

I know how you feel! Im not allowed to lose weight as Im a bridesmaid in November and the dress was already loose. :dohh: It sucks!

Aww no! At least I'm not alone :dohh: I can't wait to lose weight! Then I can be the sexy one :winkwink: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->