-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i'm sick of OH letting us down :/ he seems to think volunteering at a race track is more important than seeing me + finley. was meant to be seeing him today but he's got to paint a flipping tractor! :growlmad:

Tbh I HATE the way I look just now :( I know its only been a wee while since I had my baby but with this extra weight I just feel so ugly :cry: and i know its not just a bit of baby weight, i mean ive gone up two sizes (nearly three) and none of my old clothes fit me anymore (not even the ones that where too big for me :( ) Feeling this crappy about the way I look is starting to really bring me down, I can't even look at myself in the mirror without feeling awfull. I feel really guilty too incase my wee boy is picking up on how im feeling :( especially since ive just been diagnosed with post natal depression :cry: and given medication (which im wary about because when i was really depressed a few years ago i got put on some anti depressants and they made me worse :( )

I pray to God they help this time and hopefully then I will feel a bit better in general and also about the way I look and then I will have the energy and motivation to actually get back into shape and not just feel sorry for myself. Fingers crossed!

Has anyone else felt this way or similar? And did it get better?

I have PND too babe, mixed with poor body confidence it's awful! :hugs: I found my medication has made me a million times better! :flower:
I put on 5 stone when I was pregnant :/ I lost 2 stones after having Jason now I'm stuck :/ I've lost 2lb lately.. Eurgh!

If you ever need to chat just message me! :flower: x

Thanks Clair nice to know I can talk to someone going through the same thing if i need to :hugs: , and well done on loosing 2lb :) x

Tbh I feel like shit. I thought I was unhappy before, now I'm just miserable :( I feel really guilty cos all I go on about is how much I hate my life when I have a healthy baby boy so I shouldn't be feeling like that I should just be grateful instead

Tbh I went for a Swedish Full Body Massage earlier. Best £40 I ever spent!

Tbh I'm so upset. I just want to hide away from everyone and everything.

I don't know what I've done so wrong to constantly be dealt the bad hands :(

Tbh I feel like such a bad mum! I left Jason on his cushion on the floor on his tummy when I went to get a bottle.. Heard him screaming, ran through and he was half off the cushion and had obviously smashed his face off the floor :cry: Which is laminate underneath the rug! :cry: :cry:

Tbh I feel like such a bad mum! I left Jason on his cushion on the floor on his tummy when I went to get a bottle.. Heard him screaming, ran through and he was half off the cushion and had obviously smashed his face off the floor :cry: Which is laminate underneath the rug! :cry: :cry:

You're not a bad mummy at all! Least it wasn't off the sofa or bed lol... Oakley's dived off the bed when my back was turned before and I felt SO bad :( but we can't prevent every knock and scrape so as long as he isn't badly hurt I would just comfort him and try not feel too guilty <3

TBH I hope Alice's little cough is just a cough and nothing else. She isn't struggling to breathe or anything like that, and I hope it stays like that! She's woken up 4 times coughing in an hour, it's going to be a long night :dohh:

You're not a bad mummy at all! Least it wasn't off the sofa or bed lol... Oakley's dived off the bed when my back was turned before and I felt SO bad :( but we can't prevent every knock and scrape so as long as he isn't badly hurt I would just comfort him and try not feel too guilty <3

I suppose so! Thanks :flower:

Tbh, I've just kicked out my OH. Knob.

:hugs:

Tbh, I'm so fed up of my sensitive skin. We've had a tiny bit of cold weather and my lips are completely chapped. I'm slathering them in vaseline and lip balm, but nothing works. :(

^^ Try burt's bees products for your lips! and exfoliating them with a toothbrush or a washcloth. I have sensitive skin too and those things work for me.

tbh I'm in awe of all you single moms! we're on our own for a bit while OH is at basic training and I'm tired, Mila is grumpy, the house is filthy and wahhhh.

Burt's bees is one of the many lip balms I use!

Abby, I use Blistex Relief Cream.. Sorts them out in less than 24 hours! :flower:

I love body shop lipbalm. Smells gorgeous (and tastes) and works lovely x

Tbh, I have Twitter! I had it ages ago but got the ump because I'm a granny when it comes to technology, but I don't have facebook and it's nice to have J's pictures etc put somewhere! :)

Link's in my sig girls ;)

Following! I'm Ashley, incase you forgot :haha:

tbh i'm getting so worried, i still haven't come on. mother nature's never late for me! :cry:

Tbh,I just did a pregnancy test cos I am so paranoid about being pregnant now. But it was negative so it's ok. Not ready for another one yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->