-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, I'm having some horrible bleeding! I'm only on the second week of my pills, so I'm hoping it's just a breakthrough bleed and not my period starting already!

tbh i've caught finley's cold, urrrghhh

Tbh after about a year my OH finally has a full time job! :D No more odd jobs here and there! Yes! So happy :happydance:

I think I've got a stomach bug :cry: And I've got a terrible fear of being sick... Please say it turns out to be nothing!

I think I've got a stomach bug :cry: And I've got a terrible fear of being sick... Please say it turns out to be nothing!

:hugs:

Tbh I wish it was easier to get out of the flat its so much effort with the stairs!

Tbh I have my heart set on getting married in Vegas! Maybe in the next few years we will have saved enough to do it x

I'm sick of being let down by so called friends. Then the ones who ignore me completely,I had a baby,I didn't die!

Tbh I have my heart set on getting married in Vegas! Maybe in the next few years we will have saved enough to do it x

Omg do it!!! Id love to get married in any other country than here tbh, would make it even more exciting and special.

Ahh! That would be awesome! I want to get married somewhere, secretly :haha: I'm so incredibly shy and awkward, I'd run away and just take two friends as witnesses!

Do it do it!!!!

No honestly, you will regret not doing it where you wanted to if you don't.
I so badly wanted the ice hotel.. I mean more than anything that's where, and let's put it this way... it wasn't the ice hotel and it's been 2 years and I still moan about it :haha:

Omg I can't stop thinking about weddings now. I might never have one as I can't seem to hold down a bloody relationship with anyone, not even the guy I had a baby with! :dohh:

I know mine will be mostly purple though, I'm like obsessed with that colour hahaha

You could get married by an Elvis!

Omg I can't stop thinking about weddings now. I might never have one as I can't seem to hold down a bloody relationship with anyone, not even the guy I had a baby with! :dohh:

I know mine will be mostly purple though, I'm like obsessed with that colour hahaha

Have you seen Dita Von Teese's wedding dress?? It's incredible. If I ever get married, that'll be the dress I wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->