-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I want to stamp on my OH's balls! Been an asshole to me for about 5 hours straight and all I did was come home! Agh fucking men! :growlmad:

Now I'm going to be petty and delete half his stuff off the laptop to make myself feel better.. Bye bye saved games! :finger:

Lmao Clair! I'm lucky that my OH doesn't play games,so when I'm annoyed I just pinch the iPad! Lol x

I've thought about getting back with FOB. :dohh: why, Josie, why?!?!

Tbh, we move house on friday.. I'm excited for once we're there but not the moving and packing blaaaaaaaaaah. I'm feeling a lot better since being on these new antidepressants, still have down moments but I think everyone does :) xx

Tbh I agreed to go to my mum's friend's for a drink before they go out on mam's hen night and now I'm getting a cold :dohh:

tbh i have such a cold. i got told i sound like an old man today. sigh. :sad1:

and still no period... looks like a test is in order. :dohh:

After 30 mins sleep all day oliver has fallen asleep at 7pm....hmm how long will this last x

Mila and I are temporarily moving into my MIL's house tomorrow :( or starting to move our stuff anyways. I can't wait until DH is done and we can all be together again. If it weren't so expensive I'd consider renting a hotel room near him for a few weeks but I know it's not fair on Mils.

To be honest, I can't wait to move out of this house ! Our stupid home owner thinks it's okay to just come over & walk in without knocking whenever he wants. :growlmad:
March, please hurry up!

Why Josie? Why?

I know right? :sad1: someone needs to come and slap some sense into me

Get Oakley to do it. :p Why do you want to get back with him?

I dunno, he just acts more like a dad now that he spends time with him alone which makes me want him back. :/ haha Oakley does, my morning wake up call is a slap on the cheek and then his fingers in my mouth :haha: obviously need a harder one!

Why Josie? Why?

I know right? :sad1: someone needs to come and slap some sense into me

Get Oakley to do it. :p Why do you want to get back with him?

I dunno, he just acts more like a dad now that he spends time with him alone which makes me want him back. :/ haha Oakley does, my morning wake up call is a slap on the cheek and then his fingers in my mouth :haha: obviously need a harder one!

Oooh, well you never know, that could have been the kick up the back side he needed. I have that exact same wake up call too! It's awful when I've forgotten to cut Dougie's nails. :(

Tbh last night I thought Alice's cot had collapsed or something heard a bang, I jumped out of bed, Alice was crying too so I scooped her up. Turns out my mirror had fallen :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->