-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I have bought Brooke 20 Christmas presents so far. I just keep adding more all the time. I am super excited! Maybe I should finish buying gifts for everyone else first! x

Tbh, I swear there's only like 5 of us who actually use this thread now? :haha:

Tbh OH and LO are really stressing me out today :wacko:

Tbh I can't stop eating and I'm very, very moody.. I must be pregnant :haha:

Tbh Ive got the urge to pee but can't (maybe tmi?) hope it goes away otherwise I'll need to visit the doctors!

tbh I'm so scared of getting pregnant again! I'm on the POP but still get OH to pull out. I think I'm going to get the coil fitted before I die of paranoia.

Tbh, I am so fed up of my mum. She comes home and immediately asks what we did today. And then if I say we stayed in, she makes out like I'm a terrible mother because Dougie will get bored being with me!

Tbh, I am so fed up of my mum. She comes home and immediately asks what we did today. And then if I say we stayed in, she makes out like I'm a terrible mother because Dougie will get bored being with me!

Haha my mum is exactly the same! She makes out I'm neglecting him if we stay in for the day. xx

Haha my mum is exactly the same! She makes out I'm neglecting him if we stay in for the day. xx

OH's mum did this once and we don't even live with her, we live alone! :haha:

Tbh we are off to look at a new house tomorrow! It's all pretty and detached with a huge garden! I'm so excited! X

OH's mum did this once and we don't even live with her, we live alone! :haha:

She makes such a big deal out of it! Yet if I got out too much she'll have a go saying that he needs a day at home to relax!
It actually makes me want to move out. All she does is make snide comments to try and start arguments!

tbh OH's pissing me off, again. he's always 'too tired' to talk to me yet he goes to bed at 9 every night and wakes up at 11 in the morning... either he's a liar or he has serious problems. :growlmad:

and he never asks about finley. ever. oooh he gets on my tits.

Tbh I really don't want to go back to work but too embarrassed to go in and tell them :/ I want to work somewhere else

Tbh in so effin peed off. Some right assholes on eBay trying to act all dumb! Firstly I message you to ask if the item is in good condition before I buy. You say yes. So I bidded and won. Arrives today manky as hell with parts missing!! And you didn't know? Fuck off you thick shit. I wasn't born yesterday. Now you expect me to return it at £7 out of my pocket which you clearly ripped me off with P&P by the way as it weighs hardly anything and if I don't you'll only refund what I paid and not my £7! Cheeky turd! Hopefully eBay sorts you out you asshole.

Rant over.

I feel so much better :flower:

Btw sorry for the bad language. We have been messaging each other all day I'm beyond fed up now! :(

tbh my health visitor has well and truly pissed me off, and better hope she hasn't lost us money! Taking our Maternity Grant form 'to stamp', and then not stamping it and just sending it off?! It's been sent back because they can't process it! Urgh! That's our new flat and Julian's own room out the window.

You can resend it though and should be sorted soon :hugs: mine got messed up too x

^ I'm pretty sure you can claim it until 3 months after birth. So you've still got a month. :)

^ You can we sent ours quite late as when I was pregnant they said we weren't entitled, we had it the second time around.

Tbh I really dont want to phone the doctors but it still hurts/stings when I pee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->