-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i feel so frumpy :( just looked at myself in the mirror + i've got a flabby belly coated in stretchies... going over to OH's saturday so if we DTD i'm gonna feel so embarrased :nope: i just seem to be putting on more weight, sigh :sad1:

Tbh Its the day of my mums wedding can't believe it's actually here! So scary! Alice is going to look adorable in her dress though! :D

Tbh I am absolutely disgusted in some people I know, smoking and drinking while pregnant!! Are you wanting to harm your child or are you just fucking thick! One of them even said to me "god you where huge when you where pregnant" I just laughed it off bit felt like saying that's because I was being a good Mum and making sure I was keeping my baby healthy! Not starving him of oxygen like you are! (She's way too small for how far along she is and has been told that the baby might come early because of it) and still she chooses to get drunk and smoke Wtf!?
And don't even get me started on those inconsiderate people who would just light up infront of me when I was pregnant! People like this just do my fucking head in urgh! Rant over.

Tbh I am absolutely disgusted in some people I know, smoking and drinking while pregnant!! Are you wanting to harm your child or are you just fucking thick! One of them even said to me "god you where huge when you where pregnant" I just laughed it off bit felt like saying that's because I was being a good Mum and making sure I was keeping my baby healthy! Not starving him of oxygen like you are! (She's way too small for how far along she is and has been told that the baby might come early because of it) and still she chooses to get drunk and smoke Wtf!?
And don't even get me started on those inconsiderate people who would just light up infront of me when I was pregnant! People like this just do my fucking head in urgh! Rant over.

:hugs: some people are stupid! Someone I know is pregnant and keeps moaning on facebook that she can't go out. She says she is drinking southern comfort but not to worry and she mixes it with plenty of coke :dohh:

^ Oh my goodness! :dohh: Some people! I feel so sorry for the poor wee babies having such selfish parents who would put their own desires before the health of their own child :( Some couples spend years trying to get pregnant and just can't and then there's stupid people like this getting the beautiful gift of a child .... Life is so unfair sometimes!

Two of the women who I know who are/ where drinking and smoking while pregnant are in their 30s and 40s ...people say that teen parents are irresponsible!? Don't get me wrong I'm nor saying that all non teen parents are like this :haha: because their not its just another thing that annoys me is the dirty looks etc that teen parents get, just because we are young doesn't mean we are bad parents!

Jeez I am in some ranting mood today! :haha:

^ People who drink whilst pregnant dont deserve children. They've already proven how selfish and irresponsible they are. Being a mum means you have to make lots of sacrifices, that being just one and they can't even manage that for 9 months. As for smoking, I quit as soon as I found out I was pregnant and can't for the life of me understand how some people can say its hard :shock: it was bloody easy for me to decide between a healthy baby or risking him being unhealthy ...but I guess everyone's different.

Tbh today is one of those days where I cba to get dressed.

^ Oh my goodness! :dohh: Some people! I feel so sorry for the poor wee babies having such selfish parents who would put their own desires before the health of their own child :( Some couples spend years trying to get pregnant and just can't and then there's stupid people like this getting the beautiful gift of a child .... Life is so unfair sometimes!

Two of the women who I know who are/ where drinking and smoking while pregnant are in their 30s and 40s ...people say that teen parents are irresponsible!? Don't get me wrong I'm nor saying that all non teen parents are like this :haha: because their not its just another thing that annoys me is the dirty looks etc that teen parents get, just because we are young doesn't mean we are bad parents!

Jeez I am in some ranting mood today! :haha:

Totally agree! The smoking thing I can sort of sympathise with (slightly) as I do know some people have a real battle with it and try hard but are only able to cut down (can't sympathise with those who make no real effort though)

Drinking though is just awful. I have been really surprised by the amount of people I have come across who think it's okay to drink when pregnant. They are also grown women in their 30's, which angers me at the negative name teenage mothers get! I mean, how selfish can you get, risking your LO's health just so you can get drunk, it's like the very first decision you have in parenthood about protecting your child or not. Also stupid people who think that it's okay to do things like that because they're early on and not showing at all.. drinking is the most dangerous to a baby in the first three months of pregnancy! xx

Tbh After a day of complete hell yesterday with lots of constant screaming my baby boy slept through the night! 8pm to 6am!

Tbh my mother was so beautiful in her dress yesterday!

Also I'm starting to think I have social anxiety.

Tbh I'm starting to think my mum is a loon. She bought the matching adult and baby reindeer onesies from next for her and Oakley as she's buying everyone onesies for Xmas eve night... Surely me and him should be matching not them?! :haha:

^ Omg theres a matching one!? I bought Kian his one last month now I know there's a matching one I NEED it!!!! :haha:

Yes lol! Get one! Abby & Dougie have them too. Obviously Im missing out here haha. I want one now but we cant have the 3 of us sat there in reindeer onesies so I've chosen some leopard one with a hood and cat ears.. How boring in comparison! :haha:

Anyone (US) have a good place to get bedding that's warm but not too expensive? Mila just exploded my feather down comforter and its ruined.

Tbh I am so not looking foward to Kians second lot of injections tomorrow :(

Tbh I'm so ill :dohh:
And this house if fucking feeeeezing! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back