-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I want another baby even though sometimes I feel like I'm doing a bad job with Alice :dohh:

Tbh I rarely get to see OH with his new job and he's going away with the TA tomorrow for the weekend.. Boo :(

i know the feeling chick :hugs: i don't live with OH so i only see him on fridays and one day of the weekend cos of his work :nope: it's tough!

Tbh I've had my period for nearly three weeks now and only stopped bleeding from giving birth a few days before I got my period I know tmi but its so heavy I feel exhausted! This can't be normal!?

Tbh I've made my decision. I not going back to work..... Hopefully I can afford it :haha:

Tbh I've had my period for nearly three weeks now and only stopped bleeding from giving birth a few days before I got my period I know tmi but its so heavy I feel exhausted! This can't be normal!?

I would go and see a Doc hun, I know occasionally some people bleed for nearly 6 weeks PP. But from what iv seen around the boards the majority is 3 weeks. The very least the doc can do it give you some iron tabs :flower:

Tbh I'm broody :dohh:.. And LO has a check-up on Tuesday for his kidneys! Even though we know they are 'fairly satisfactory' I still poop myself each time! :nope:

TBH i dont want to go on any contraceptives after this pregnancy is over and i hate condoms and i am positive my partner wont use the 'pull out' technique so i have no choice, i wish they would hurry up and bring something out for men, im sick of not feeling myself! if its not my pregnancy hormones its my contraception making me feel depressed, bloated and moody, i have no idea what ME is! i want to feel like ME, i want to know what I am like as a person! all i know is bloody hormones and im sick of it!

I think I'm the only one who doesn't want another baby! I'm happy with just the one. :')

I'm not sure if I'm broody or not...haha. Some days I want another baby more than anything and others I'm like, why would I put myself through that again?

Am I the only one who gets teary at the new Carter's commercials?

Whelpses I'm getting married in a few months. And did I mention TTC before OH deploys? >.> :blush:

Pissed off.... Mila has a stomach bug and hasn't been feeling well since last night so I've been trying to have a quiet day in with her so she can rest. SIL (who we're staying with) has decided that now would be a great time to redecorate/paint the living room. It's so freaking loud but I don't feel like I can say anything.

Tbh I hate when OH goes to meet his friends, it reminds me I don't have any to go meet. Oh well 10 days and my best friends coming down from England! Wish we lived closer :(

TBH im not feeling it today! woke up at 05:30am this morning with blocked sinus's and really needing to pee. at that stage where my body is so stiff all the time and my sinus's are blocked! feeling tired, fed up and uncomfortable, as if getting the flu jab this morning wasnt bad enough! could be doing with energy juice round about me but not allowed to drink any while pregnant, roll on my due date! :( x

Tbh I'm so pissed off and slightly scared. My dermal might be under my skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->