-*- teen tbh -*-

I'm so freaking excited! I was asked to house-sit for our pastor while he's visiting family for an undetermined time (family crisis). Obviously not happy that he's going through this but Mila and I are finally moving out of MIL's house!

TBH, I don't know what to say to this girl. She's 16 & trying to get pregnant. She's got no idea what shes getting herself into ! I'm super worried for her. She always asks me for advice on everything & when she told me this I was taken back. I don't want to say "don't do it" but I don't want to encourage it either ! UGH !

^^ Have her babysit :haha:

That's a tough one. On one hand if you tell her "oh it's great..." she'll be encouraged and on the other hand if you tell her "no, that's dumb" she might go "oh let me prove her wrong".

Tbh someone just implied that I'm a bad mum.. :rofl: :rofl:

Coming from you.. Okay dear :winkwink:

Plus I know I'm a good mum :haha:

Tbh I can't wait to pick up my prescription from the doctor's tomorrow, bye bye period!! :happydance: well for a while at least :haha:

Kelsey - I agree with Macy, defo get her to babysit lol!

Clair - you're an amazing mum and if its that guy on Facebook he's a dick and obviously doesn't take enough notice of his own child to know that children DO sleep and it is possible To go on Facebook and still be a parent :haha:

Tbh it's been a bad day and I think Oakley is teething cos he's been so grumpy. Which means the teething anklet is a load of poo

TBH, I don't know what to say to this girl. She's 16 & trying to get pregnant. She's got no idea what shes getting herself into ! I'm super worried for her. She always asks me for advice on everything & when she told me this I was taken back. I don't want to say "don't do it" but I don't want to encourage it either ! UGH !

eeek sixteen and actively trying to get pregnant I find that so sad :( I don't really know what you can say but reassure her that it definitely isn't all fun and games and she'll be missing out on a lot if she does! xx

TBH i just dont know why im posting on this thread right now! I am in such an amazing mood, i dont have a TBH to post except for TBH i am in an amazing mood for being 23 weeks pregnant! my body is always stiff and im always sneezing, my sinus's are screwed up and you can see every vein in my body but i feel amazing right now! does that make sense lol?

Tbh Alice is definitely developing seperation anxiety! She won't sit next to me she just whines and trys to get back on me. She cries when I give her to OH so I can do something and won't stop until take her back!

Tbh FOB has been talking about moving in to the spare room in my flat to help out with Oakley and the rent but I dunno how I feel about it... Would be weird as we're not together but a big help :/

Tbh me and OH are getting tattoos for Jason soon! :D

The one thing he said though was 'Well I'm not fucking getting his initials on me!' .. JLS :rofl:

Tbh my OH just told me he had a dream lastnight about us having sex only I was skinny again and had giant tits... Thanks Sean you really know how to boost my confidence!!

What a twat Sarah! I hope you gave him hell! :hugs:

TBH I love my new tattoo! :D ANNNND I'm so organised today.. Whole house has been cleaned, bags are packed for going away tomorrow, shopping list has been done.. Oh I do love days when LO decides to have a loooong nap :haha:

What a twat Sarah! I hope you gave him hell! :hugs:

TBH I love my new tattoo! :D ANNNND I'm so organised today.. Whole house has been cleaned, bags are packed for going away tomorrow, shopping list has been done.. Oh I do love days when LO decides to have a loooong nap :haha:

Post a pic!! :D

Tayo just got weighed, he's 7 weeks tomorrow and already weighs 13lbs 2oz!!!

0-3 clothes were a waste of money!

Tbh my OH just told me he had a dream lastnight about us having sex only I was skinny again and had giant tits... Thanks Sean you really know how to boost my confidence!!

Two mornings ago my OH told me he had a dream that i 'wanted a big change' so i wore lots of gorgeous make up and dyed my hair blonde, i suited it so much and it 'turned him on' aye thanks very much! x

Not sure what to do.... I'm putting most of our stuff in storage for when we move but I'm not sure if I should keep baby stuff, like the pack n play and things.. most likely our move will be at least another state if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->