-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, I feel like I'm back in year 7/8 listening to this :lol:
Ahhh memories :')

I loooooove JoJo! I was 12, so she was 13 when that came out!
This is her newest song. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9rGNfJmXRc&ob=av2e

I love music that takes you back!! I think i was about 13 then and i remember asking my mum why she looked older and prettier than me haha

Tbh, i spend way to much money/time looking at cloth nappies.

I wouldn't even like to tot up how much we have soent on them in the past few weeks!

TBH I want to marry Justin Bieber:blush: I just got done watching his movie lol. Goal in life is to marry him hahaha.

Haha I LOVE him!!! So does Jayden lol. She has a bear that sings "baby" and she plays it all the time. And...he got really hott hahaha

TBH I wish heels didnt hurt my feet and I could stand wearing them because they are sooooo cute!!! I wish I could go on a shopping spree and just buy a ton of new shoes and new clothes.

TBH I really want a tattoo but I just can not for the life of me decide on one lol.

^ me, too! I would looove to get another tattoo, but can't decide on what I want.

Tbh joey essex is very rude I met him and sat next to him on friday and he didnt even talk stupid celebs.

Tbh, I hate my ex so so so much.
He doesn't want to see Isla anymore and has told his mum she isn't allowed to see Isla and has made her take down all the pictures of Isla in their house because it reminds him of me. Gods sake. But she is going behind his back to come see Isla today :D

Glad she is still wanting to see her, sorry he is being such an ass. Im sure he will come around, his mum seems nice.

Tbh I thought OH would put in more effort for mothers day, obviously wrong.

Just got anextra hour in bed and that's it, not even a card :roll:

^^ no card here, I was up at 7 am, but Hollie and OH are having a sleep in :dohh:

Nice to sit her with some music on BnBing not having to worry about feeding people or wondering what Hollie is going to try destroying next!

Tbh I hate my fucking OH my whole life is a fucking joke and a big lie fml

OH: "your not my fucking mother why should I do anything for you?! What do you want a present and a meal? I don't fucking think so!!!"

So now I'm crying in bed unsure wether it's hormones or he really is a complete &@&*#

^^no hun he's definitely a complete wanker! What a horrid thing to say :nope:
I hope you have a nice mothers day with alfie - i think if i were youi'd take him out and do something nice and ignore your oh!

I agree wanker, no need what so ever.
Wy are some men so dimwhitted!

Have a nice day with Alfie hun.

Tbh I hate my fucking OH my whole life is a fucking joke and a big lie fml

OH: "your not my fucking mother why should I do anything for you?! What do you want a present and a meal? I don't fucking think so!!!"

So now I'm crying in bed unsure wether it's hormones or he really is a complete &@&*#

No that is fucking RUDE. I would have been like "No, you know what I want for mother's day? Someone that GIVES a fuck."

:hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->