-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I really hope OH doesn't get me anything for my birthday...he's made me so paranoid he's going to propose that I'm refusing gifts until he drops the subject.

Tbh, I'm sick of people giving me shit about not having a job. I go to school full time and any money I made would just go to daycare :shrug: I don't see why that's any of their business though :growlmad:

I have this argument all the time with people. they are like .. 'why not work while you are waiting to go to school?' and I always say 'what would be the point in that? I wouldnt be spending as much time with my son and I would be working just to put him in daycare, so I can work, and frankly I think thats dumb.'
I have no bills to pay besides my phone bill and Myles basic needs (cloths, diapears, formula etc) and I have more then enough for him just from his baby bonus so I see n point in working atm :shrug:

She dosen't really understand. She kisses and cuddles bump, and has started feeding her teddys and doll bottles so Im think she knows iykwim.

Since becoming pregnant Emerald is obsessed with baby dolls, feeding them, rocking them, carrying them around, sleeping with them, making me rock/hold/feed them. ALL day every day. I just take her baby and set it on my tummy and say "there is a BABY in there" and point at my tummy.

I do all that with Hollie, but i think she thinks a doll is going to be born :dohh:

She really loves bump though, the hugs and kisses she gives it are done such intensity.

Hollie just did a Poo in her nappy, the walked over to her potty and sat on it :) and started making pushing sounds, so i took her nappy off and put the poo in the potty and she continued to sit there pushing. When she stood up and could see the poop, she waved good bye to it :cloud9:

Tbh, I'm sick of people giving me shit about not having a job. I go to school full time and any money I made would just go to daycare :shrug: I don't see why that's any of their business though :growlmad:

I have this argument all the time with people. they are like .. 'why not work while you are waiting to go to school?' and I always say 'what would be the point in that? I wouldnt be spending as much time with my son and I would be working just to put him in daycare, so I can work, and frankly I think thats dumb.'
I have no bills to pay besides my phone bill and Myles basic needs (cloths, diapears, formula etc) and I have more then enough for him just from his baby bonus so I see n point in working atm :shrug:

I am in the same situation! I just don't see the point because where I live day care is MORE expensive then the pay check I would be getting! But I may be getting a job soon because I think my cousin is willing to babysit for me for cheap.

tbh, Sometimes I wish OH didn't joke around so much :shrug:
Hopefully this stage will wear off soon, he enjoys bugging me to much :haha:

Again I am in the same boat. Sometimes it is funny and cute, other times I want to slap him and tell him to shut up haha. But it's getting better.

Again I am in the same boat. Sometimes it is funny and cute, other times I want to slap him and tell him to shut up haha. But it's getting better.

Working/: Yeah if I had someone to watch Myles I would def get a job! I would put alot of it in savings but daycare is just to expensive.

OH/: I usually do tell him to shut up :haha: but its in a playful manner. Honestly we will be like..
Him: youuuu slut
Me: youre a slut
Him: biiitch
me: you are an assholee

n then he will randomly start dancing or something and I cant help but laugh.
then hell be like 'loooveeee youuu'. :rofl:
Sometimes I think he is seriouse though and it worries me but he usually says sorry when we are having a romantic moment :kiss:

Working/: Yeah if I had someone to watch Myles I would def get a job! I would put alot of it in savings but daycare is just to expensive.

OH/: I usually do tell him to shut up :haha: but its in a playful manner. Honestly we will be like..
Him: youuuu slut
Me: youre a slut
Him: biiitch
me: you are an assholee

n then he will randomly start dancing or something and I cant help but laugh.
then hell be like 'loooveeee youuu'. :rofl:
Sometimes I think he is seriouse though and it worries me but he usually says sorry when we are having a romantic moment :kiss:

Hahaha that is exactly how it is with my OH....I call him an asshole or a douchebag all the time! And I'm a bitch or a booty call haha but it's all in a joking way and then ill give him like the death stare and he will say something in some rediculous accent hahaha and I can't help but laugh.

Burchy@ Haha yeahh sometimes it really makes me laugh but sometimes I will look at him and be like "Stop that you are being mean." Then hell mock me, Ill mock him mocking me n it can sometimes just go on and on :haha:

Exactly...when my mom was watching her I was looking for a job, but the second she got another I stopped since I no longer had daycare. I have been looking for stay at home positions but it's hard to find a good one among the scams :nope:

MommyGrim @it is really hard to find jobs that you can do from home but it isnt impossible :flower:
(but it is REALLY hard lol)

Burchy@ Haha yeahh sometimes it really makes me laugh but sometimes I will look at him and be like "Stop that you are being mean." Then hell mock me, Ill mock him mocking me n it can sometimes just go on and on :haha:

Omg my life hahaha that is exactly what happens with us. Eventually I just look at him and say "seriously you are pissing me off. Stop before I punch you in the dick" then he stops hahaha!

Burchy @ :rofl: well didnt we find some intersting guys :haha:
but if I said that to OH he would probably tell me to do it cause he is a weirdo like that :p

MommyGrim @it is really hard to find jobs that you can do from home but it isnt impossible :flower:
(but it is REALLY hard lol)

Yea, I haven't had any luck so far but I'm hoping to go through my college and see if they can help me weed out the scams! :thumbup:

MommyGrim@ Oh Im sure they will be a huge help! Thats what they are there for anyways :haha:

17thy@ That is so true but then I think, if everything bad and good didnt happen to me I wouldnt be where I am today :flower: It helps most time lol If not there is nothing wrong with having a good cry every now and again :flower:

Burchy @ :rofl: well didnt we find some intersting guys :haha:
but if I said that to OH he would probably tell me to do it cause he is a weirdo like that :p

Haha interesting guys are the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->