-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I hate my fucking OH my whole life is a fucking joke and a big lie fml

OH: "your not my fucking mother why should I do anything for you?! What do you want a present and a meal? I don't fucking think so!!!"

So now I'm crying in bed unsure wether it's hormones or he really is a complete &@&*#

That's rude. :growlmad:

My OH is the same way, he always says "Why should I buy you anything, you're not my mother". And I'm like uhhhhh.. well I'm Kenny's mother and he's incapable of doing anything for me so it's YOUR responsibility! I can't stand it. I would happily buy him something for father's day from Kenny because I know that's what I need to do.

Guys are just idiots half the time. Sorry you're upset, he is being unreasonable.

Tbh, I had one glass of wine with my sunday dinner and I feel totally gone :nope: It was only tiny, but now I need to sleep :dohh:

OH and Hollie woke up at 12 and I went to bed as been up since 2 am. They left me asleep till 6pm, :dohh: now I wont sleep tonight, but we are having a take away for tea!! So i'm a happy bunny.

Joely, your OH is being out of line. My Mum gets me something from Oliver for Mothers Day - and I am obviously not her Mother!! (Because I don't have a FOB involved to help out), and I in turn get something for her from Oliver, and something for my Granny from him too. I also give my Dad something from him for Fathers day, because otherwise he has no one to give anything to.

tbh I'm officially an idiot.

What happened?? xx

It's seriously the stupidest thing I've ever done as a parent. My OH is spending spring break here and I decided to surprise him with doughnuts this morning so I took the dog out and went to get them and left Edie at home :dohh: totally forgot her. I realized that I left her once I got there and came home immediately. OH was just like "forget something" :haha: Edie was fine and I don't think she even realized that I was gone but I still felt terrible.

Awe, Laura, thats really nice.

I just oreded chineese and Hollie refused all of it, she rather me get off. Fat ass a cook h soemthing :( haha, i'm quite glad she dosen't like fast food really. So she ended up with a litte fruit salad type thing haha.

What happened?? xx

It's seriously the stupidest thing I've ever done as a parent. My OH is spending spring break here and I decided to surprise him with doughnuts this morning so I took the dog out and went to get them and left Edie at home :dohh: totally forgot her. I realized that I left her once I got there and came home immediately. OH was just like "forget something" :haha: Edie was fine and I don't think she even realized that I was gone but I still felt terrible.

Aww noo way! :rofl:

Sometimes when im out on my own I think "holy shit i left ava at home" before realising she with someone lol its a horrible sinking feeling

Great story for when shes older though :winkwink: x

What happened?? xx

Aww noo way! :rofl:

Sometimes when im out on my own I think "holy shit i left ava at home" before realising she with someone lol its a horrible sinking feeling

Great story for when shes older though :winkwink: x

I just totally panicked :blush: for a second I thought she had just gotten away from me in the store (I swear I do have some control over her :haha:) and then I realized what I did.

Tbh I really want another baby. I want Edie to have a playmate and I know OH would be an excellent dad.

It is a big jump, infact itsva huge leap. Worth it though. I wouldn't change it for the world.

She dosen't really understand. She kisses and cuddles bump, and has started feeding her teddys and doll bottles so Im think she knows iykwim.

tbh, Sometimes I wish OH didn't joke around so much :shrug:
Hopefully this stage will wear off soon, he enjoys bugging me to much :haha:

She dosen't really understand. She kisses and cuddles bump, and has started feeding her teddys and doll bottles so Im think she knows iykwim.

Since becoming pregnant Emerald is obsessed with baby dolls, feeding them, rocking them, carrying them around, sleeping with them, making me rock/hold/feed them. ALL day every day. I just take her baby and set it on my tummy and say "there is a BABY in there" and point at my tummy.

Since becoming pregnant Emerald is obsessed with baby dolls, feeding them, rocking them, carrying them around, sleeping with them, making me rock/hold/feed them. ALL day every day. I just take her baby and set it on my tummy and say "there is a BABY in there" and point at my tummy.

Aww man this just made me about 10x more broody! :haha:

Tbh, I'm sick of people giving me shit about not having a job. I go to school full time and any money I made would just go to daycare :shrug: I don't see why that's any of their business though :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->