-*- teen tbh -*-

Sorry Rhiannon :hugs:

I reeeally hope you get into you no1 choice though! x

Sorry Rhiannon :hugs: fingers crossed for your first choice and even then, there is always clearing :hugs:

I got on my degree by sheer luck! And 3 of my friends have all got in their first choice uni's by clearing and not shit courses either! (Law at Birmingham, Politics at Brunel)

Just prepare yourself with all the uni's phone numbers and course codes and get on the phone immediately on the day clearing opens, which i assume is a-level results day... So some point in August? So you have plenty of time to source all the uni's doing your degree and to get all the info ect.

Good luck!! Let's hope my post was pointless and Nottingham will give you an unconditional offer ;)

And also,

Tbh, it's frikkin weird keep seeing tickers of LOs who wasn't even born when I joined with a '3' at the end!!! Time has gone sooo fast!!!

Tbh, i have had loads of BH tonight, really really tight ones that last forever, my bump looks sooo strange when I get them.

Thinking about making a bacon buttie!

Mmmm bacon buttie! I didnt have tea and now im hungry its too late :(

I had tea, but all I think about is food! My baby is gong to be huge!!!

tbh, I cant wait to settle down and start TTC for #2 :blush:

Tina, that stinks. :(
I can just block numbers from texting me on my phone. Not calls though.

Really? Don't you have an iPhone? That's what I have. But yeah I got a text yesterday after already getting a ton of texts about other stuff. But apperentally Elliott is moving to Texas next Thursday and needs to come here to pick up the baby gate he bought for us because he needs it for his apartment -__- so now I have to see him next week. But whatever I'll just put the gate outside and he can pick it up and leave and then after that there is no reason for him to contact me.

No, I have the LG Remarq for Sprint. Sprint has a blocking option, you have to text the number to a number and it blocks them.

That is seriously so shitty. Real mature. =D>
Tina, seriously. Just leave it out on the porch or driveway.

TBH, today was amazing. I had to stay 1½ hours late because I left 1½ hours early the other day so I had to stay until 7:30pm. Around 3:00pm my boss let us all go home early paid! :happydance:

Really? Don't you have an iPhone? That's what I have. But yeah I got a text yesterday after already getting a ton of texts about other stuff. But apperentally Elliott is moving to Texas next Thursday and needs to come here to pick up the baby gate he bought for us because he needs it for his apartment -__- so now I have to see him next week. But whatever I'll just put the gate outside and he can pick it up and leave and then after that there is no reason for him to contact me.

No, I have the LG Remarq for Sprint. Sprint has a blocking option, you have to text the number to a number and it blocks them.

That is seriously so shitty. Real mature. =D>

TBH, today was amazing. I had to stay 1½ hours late because I left 1½ hours early the other day so I had to stay until 7:30pm. Around 3:00pm my boss let us all go home early paid! :happydance:
OT .. We have the same phone ;)

tbh, it confuses the hell out of me when friends want to like tickle me an such because from about...15 on I equated that as a way to see if a person was comfortable with you touching them to establish if it was okay to get closer. I dunno if thats just her personality or if shes trying to give me hints >.<

^first time i ever hung out with dh he tickled the shit out of me. then invited me to go camping that weekend. then fucked me. and well...you know..now we're married. damn tickling...

^first time i ever hung out with dh he tickled the shit out of me. then invited me to go camping that weekend. then fucked me. and well...you know..now we're married. damn tickling...

:rofl:

Seeeeee! i can name many a boy that i tested the waters with by poking or tickling.
but at the same time, when i was a freshman/sophmore (so 13-15ish) ALL of my friends did it and it was just a haha funny thing.

So i have no idea. me and her and a few other girls joke around about stuff all the time, so short of upfront asking her, theres no way to know if shes just playing around or if there is a hint im suppose to be picking up.

And i dont want to ask and her be like 'uh...wow wtf's wrong with you' cos shes my only real life friend :( lol

That is seriously so shitty. Real mature. =D&gt;

That's what I'm going to do. Just put it out front. Either that or have Paul give it to him lol since he will be over that day.

Tbh I really wish my bestfriend would have a meaningful conversation with me I know I should be happy she hasn't completely ditched me since having a baby but it'd be nice to talk to someone about me feeling so down...I feel completely alone and I really need her.

I know! I used to get so excited going to Kenny's doctors appointments to see how much he weighed/measured lol. Now they're just really boring! But I still do get excited. Update us when you can on her measurements! She's so precious.
I posted on the weight thread, too, but she measured: 18lbs, 15oz & 29in long.
She's in the 95% for her height. 70% for her weight for here age, but only around 15% for her weight for length. It kind of confuses me, to be honest, lol.
She ended up not having shots today. She had to have blood drawn to test for anemia (to see when/if she'll be ready for cow's milk soon). DH had to hold her on his lap and hold her still, while I held her other arm, to draw the blood. I was shocked-- the needle went in and she didn't even flinch. Didn't move, didn't cry. She is such a big girl. :cloud9:

Kelly, you are so lucky .. When Brenna had to get her blood drawn at 12 months it was fucking awful. As soon as they put the band on her arm to get her vein to pop up she started screaming bloody murder. That one didn't work, so they had to try the other side. That one didn't pop up either, so they went back to the first one :growlmad: I had to hold her down and she was just staring at me and crying as if "Why are you doing this to me?" I felt so awful I cried the whole way home :cry:

As if that wasn't enough, right after the blood work they gave her 6 shots. No I am not joking, 6. I was furious. She was so miserable and hysterical and I just felt so horrible .. like my heart just, sank :nope:

Poor babas. :hugs:

Tori hasn't had to get blood drawn. :shrug:
There were heel pricks in the hospital and at 2 weeks appointment but other then a finger prick for iron levels at 12 months (which she didn't even react), no blood work!

Ari hasn't had any blood drawn either, she's had the finger prick for an iron check at 9 months (where they just prick your finger, drop the blood into a little plastic tray, and stick it into a reader) but thats all :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->