-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH- two shootings this week occured in the US :cry: One on Tuesday at a shopping mall killing two and wounding one (could have been way worse but the suspects gun jammed). And then today one at an elementary school :cry: killing 18 children and 9 adults :cry: Feel so bad for the parents and for those poor innocent children :cry: How can someone be so cruel:nope:

Its pretty sad you cant even feel safe sending your children to school :nope:

I believe it was 20 children and 7 adults, made me cry so much. Poor little ones and parents

TBH i keep having these horrible dreams that im going to give birth prematurely and its worrying me sick:( last night i dreamt that OH and i had woken up in the morning and i was still only 28 weeks gone and i could see his leg sticking out my vagina! so then OH sort of pulled him out while i pushed but thankfully he was alright, it was the weirdest thing ever! i think i keep having these dreams because i keep worrying about the birth:/ x

Tbh I worry about Alice sometimes. I often think I'm not doing enough with her and that shes not going to develop. I feel like I'm doing a bad job.

TBH i am in the worst mood ever. and to make it worse, my whole body is aching and i've barely done anything today. i went to the shop and we went to OH's parents house for dinner. I am knackered and exhausted, my feet are swollen and throbbing. my back is aching something awful and my eyes are heavy but i know that i cant get to sleep that easily. 'sigh'

Tbh, I'm really getting to end of my tether with OH. I can't take much more. I'm literally on the verge of ending it.

Tbh I hate being skint and in debt to people.. I have no idea what to do :cry:

Tbh, I should be all happy & cheery for the holidays, but feel so very down right now. Have to keep things cheery for my family though, so time to throw these feelings aside the best I can. :nope:

Tbh I hate being skint and in debt to people.. I have no idea what to do :cry:

:hugs: can you try and speak to one of those debt agencies were they contact the people you owe money to to start paying back a small monthly amount?

:flower:

Tbh. My daughter let me sleep until 830am!!! But oddly enough I'm more tired today then I am when she wakes up at 7am?

TBH I am so happy right now, my little man is so clever he is now forming really good sentences and just seems soo grown up :cloud9:

Tbh I have only seen OH 8 hours in the last month and his car broke down halfway here. Gonna be another week if I'm lucky. :( feeling so stressed and really needed a break

Are you on benefits Clair? You're entitled to pay a minimum payment if you are- think it's £1 a week or something x

No :/
We might have to go back on them soon (OH's contract runs out) though so I'll see! x

TBH I am so happy right now, my little man is so clever he is now forming really good sentences and just seems soo grown up :cloud9:

That's great he is already forming sentence! I have seen your pictures on Instagram! He is so cute

I found out I'm pregnant again. I'm so screwed....panicking in my corner now :(

Tayo now weight 15lbs 6oz! And is nearly outgrowing his 3-6 clothes!!!

AND I HAVE A NEXT ACCOUNT!!! Woops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"