-*- teen tbh -*-

I got it automatically, not really sure tbh, just ordered the stuff i wanted then it said because of i am a next account holder i dont have to pay until after i have decided i want to keep the items and then have 32 days to pay off without any interest.

It said a few lines down that i could pay now but wouldn't get free returns or vip access to the sales

Whenever i order from there thats the same message i get but normally i just pay it all off, but last night i didn't as hoping to get some sales bargains!

Hope that helps :flower:

TBH, I think we've got a fussy eater on our hands, hope she grows out of this and eats more of the things we give her!

Thanks Lola :) I signed up to Next but thought it was strange that it didn't ask for any details, so I wasn't sure how they could set up credit accounts! xx

TBH I have a few habbits and one being I have to have the house clean and spotless downstairs if were expecting anyone and that even means like the man to fix our fence or if anglia water knock on off chance. I cnt stand it not done, im finding it very hard keeping up with the standards i like being pregnanct with the twins and looking after both sons, i feel really defeated when I have managed it all

Wish my next parcel hurried the fuck up!!!! Need it to be here before my fiance goes home otherwise he will go mental at me buying him more clothes! Just bought him a penguin jumper this morning! There is no stopping me!!!

TBH I can't believe how close Christmas is! Doesn't even feel like it because it's come around so quickly this year.

Admin edit - Forum rules:
Teen parenting is for PARENTING related discussions ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive or waiting to try.

I definitely see two pink lines. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.

tbh- i love my lil man to death but i will be so glad when he sleeps more than 2 hours at a time at night

^^ Oh God.... EVERYBODY loves their baby even more when they sleep through the night.

tbh- i love my lil man to death but i will be so glad when he sleeps more than 2 hours at a time at night

My lo is still doing this! Drives me crazy but he usually only has milk for 10 minutes and falls back to sleep. It definitely gets easier :)

Tbh I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! Seems like it's come too soon.

Lol! Me and my oh went to the next sale this morning and spent £269 on our little man!!!!

TBh it is Boxing Day here and I am so glad we took the decorations down and the tree and made room for emilys new toys and out with the old, feel fantastic! x

Tbh my mum is singing that 'I wanna know what love is' and it is so painful!!

Tbh I loved our first Christmas as a family! :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->