-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I was convinced that Darcey would be sttn by now, I'm sooo tired, I don't think she's ever going to :(

TBH I cannot wait to get my wisdom teeth out :(
Hate taking heavy pain killers

Tbh I cba with new years eve this year with the party's and the drinking and hugging everyone at the bells, all I want to do is have a cosy night in with Sean and Kian and have a cuddle in bed watching movies! God I sound so old!! :haha:

TBH i am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for me, i can imagine a lot of stress although also a lot of happiness what with two babies to keep me busy all day! x

Tbh this mirena is giving me such bad cramps...it seriously feels like the beginning of my labor:( and to top it off my back is killing me so bad I can barely walk:( nothing helps...how am I supposed to take care of my baby:( I feel helpless...

Tbh I feel so unwell its been slowly coming over me since just before Christmas just feeling really sensitive to light and shivery and sensitive to touch I didn't bother going to the doctor because I thought it wad just a cold and would go away but deffo know its not just a cold now, I know tmi but I had a fever last night and was sweating so much I soaked through my jammies and got the bloody covers wet too! And I've been spewing up blood too which is kinda worrying :S and my throat is aching now I can hardly swallow anything which means I haven't eaten anything todayiwith iis making me feel even weaker! :dohh: I hope Kian doesn't get whatever I've got!! And to make things worse o don't think the docs ate open till the day after tomorrow! :cry:

Has anyone else's immune system been crappy since giving birth???
Because since having Kian I've been catching every cold and bug about! Just got rid of one not so long ago now feel even worse this time :(

Tbh the weight loss starts tomorrow! I MUST keep it up this time!!

Tbh i have been really unwell the past few days. Im like, so tired, alot more than usual and i feel so sick and have the worst headaches but im finding it so hard to actually fall asleep, and i keep getting bad cramps. Just been sitting here thinking it and now realised i cant actually remember when i last had a period :o They have only just gone back to being regular since having LO and i cant remember when im due, but im sure i normally have one towards the end of the month and i deffo didnt have one at the end of december. I'm pooing myself now. Someone reassure me..

Tbh i have been really unwell the past few days. Im like, so tired, alot more than usual and i feel so sick and have the worst headaches but im finding it so hard to actually fall asleep, and i keep getting bad cramps. Just been sitting here thinking it and now realised i cant actually remember when i last had a period :o They have only just gone back to being regular since having LO and i cant remember when im due, but im sure i normally have one towards the end of the month and i deffo didnt have one at the end of december. I'm pooing myself now. Someone reassure me..

You'll be okay! Test though, just in case. I'm in the same situation too! Meant to be having my coil fitted on the 16th, so going to test at the end of next week. Good luck :flow:

Thanks :) I'm in bed really ill I've been throwing up all evening, my mums had to take LO home with her and I miss her so much :( I reckon it's a flu bug but I will test next week if I still don't have my period!

Your periods will probably be all over the place for a little while yet anyway. When my hairdresser had her youngest, her period didn't go back to normal for 3 years :| She kept thinking she was pregnant, but nope, baby messed her body up!

Tbh I just bought a 60 pound juicer.... :dohh: It better be bloody worth it and help me loose some weight! :haha:

Sarah - my little one has the same zebra outfit!

Check out jason vale recipes for juicing. I have one and the best thing you can make is this smoothie.

Juice 1/4 pineapple
2 golden delicious apples
Half a peeled lime
1/3 cucumber
Then blend with a small avacodo

Literally the best thing ever tastes so good.

He has a 7 day juice detox that I have done before and your skin goes amazing and you have so much energy.

I am going to start replacing one meal a day with that smoothie, just need to decide when!

Aww its so cute isn't it!? Love it! :haha:
Oohh thanks for that il have a look :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"