-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh that's Kians second tooth cut now when his first one just cut last week! My clever wee boy :D , no wonder he's been so grumpy lately though poor baby <3

Tbh when we lay Kian on his tummy on the bed this morning he started trying his hardest to crawl but was moving both legs at the same time so his bum would end up in the air so he was just kind of doing the worm across the bed! :haha: such a clever wee boy but so silly at the same time! Haha

tbh someone found my iPod i lost a few days ago and hacked my instagram account :growlmad:

Tbh, I really just want to move, and more so have out own home. Renting here has become a drag, because the couple I actually enjoyed moved out, and now we have the crabby old lady & some literal pervert living below us. He actually tried to put a move on me, and made some nasty comment about my breasts.

Tbh I really miss my OH he has been gone a week already and won't be back for two more weeks :( I'm really gonna hate this 21 days on 7 day off job!

Tbh I'm terrified of genetic testing. I am worried there is something seriously wrong :(

Tbh, ASDA makes me sick. I bought some Lean Minced Beef a couple of days ago, and it was in date until the 8th. I used half the other day and wrapped the rest in clingfilm and put it in an AIRTIGHT container in the fridge. Just went to cook lasagne and it was completely brown! It smelt so bad it made me heave. There's no way it went off through any fault of ours. So now we're having to spend the last of our money on a takeaway! (we get paid Friday). NOT impressed! :sick:

Tbh Emma, I can't believe Julian is 6 months old!

Tbh I've just realized that I haven't had a period in I dunno how long :S , hopefully i'm just being paranoid because when I fell pregnant with Kian I was actually on the pill! :dohh: but thing is I haven't been taking my pill because I missed quite a few days and then thought it would be best to wait till the first day of my next period to start again because I've been told to do that before, but we have been using condoms and none have split so I dunno It just feels like forever since my last period, please God let me get it tomorrow or I will start worrying myself sick! So not eady for another wee terror!
:haha: even though my oh wants another baby already :doh: crazy man! , wish me luck! :fingerscrossed:

Emma, Teagan and Julian were born just a day apart! It seems like just a few days ago we were both pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->