-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH i cannot believe i will be holding a little boy at the end of this month and i cant believe emily is a year and a half already! she will be two years old in no time! time is flying by and i just want it to stop for a while (after i give birth, of course, god who would want to be pregnant for more than 9 months?!)

I know Emma it's crazy!

Tbh life is unfair and full of bitches :thumbup:

TBH I can't believe how big my girl is getting!!! I love it :) Seeing her hit those milestone makes me the happiest mommy ever!!

TBH I miss being pregnant. I had such an amazing pregnancy! Seriously, I would do being induced and labor pains all over again!

TBH I think this might be the month, but who knows... pregnancy test here I come!

Tbh, I've become even lazier than I was before LO was born. I hate going out or getting ready ! We only leave the house if we have to ! (which is most days lately :nope: )

Tbh I hate to say it but I feel so unhappy sometimes. I really appreciate everything and hate that I feel this way as I know people are worse off than me!

Tbh: iv been working my butt of like crazy about 2hours or more ADAY! Of excerise and I eat healthy yet iv only lost 10lbs in a month...I guess all together since birth its been 40lbs. So its not to bad but I just don't see a difference and I want this weight gone:(

tbh i'm back! :hi:
missed it so much here, been so busy so haven't had time to come on :)
really looking forward to chatting to you new girls :D x

tbh I am gutted that the house we saw yesterday has been taken so soon, even though he said we had first choice. I guess it could be for the best, who knows we could end up somewhere much better.

Tbh I'm getting beyond breaking point with the in laws..

Tbh, Devon, were you watching This Morning when you took your avatar picture?

Tbh OH will be home Friday after 24 days away :( I really miss him and could use some me time :)

Tbh I can't believe Kian will be six months old tomorrow, where has the time gone! He will be one before I know it! :cry: :haha: oh and his first top tooth cut yesterday!! So he now has 3 altogether :happydance:

Tbh OH will be home Friday after 24 days away :( I really miss him and could use some me time :)

Enjoy him being back! My OH is away for another 20 days doing training :(

It really sucks, he is working 24 days on and 7 days off now, we get barely anytime together and it seems like he is missing so much of jakes life.

Tbh I feel happy,effortlessly today. Hope it isn't ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->