-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, Devon, were you watching This Morning when you took your avatar picture?

Yes I was lol! Watch it every morning haha

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who watches Daytime TV, sometimes I manage to watch JK, This Morning AND Loose Women all in one day, I'm so unproductive! xx

Me too!! Phil and Holly are the highlight of my day! Ruth and Eamonn are a bit boring hahahaha :haha: :blush:

we watch JK ( new episodes start Monday ;) ) and usually this morning's on in the background. Eamon is OHs man crush :haha:

tbh Jake started crawling today!!! Such a proud mommy moment :)

Tbh, I feel like life is moving too fast, and I'm not caught up. Like I'm drifting slowly and life is speeding.

tbh I held a 10 week old today, and it's made me a little sad, I can't remember Alice being that small anymore. So don't want her to turn 1! Wish they'd stay smaller for longer.

Yey Kians fourth tooth just cut! :happydance:

wow 4 already?!! how is he taking teething?

Yep so proud of my wee baba :D overall he's been pretty good tbh, apart from the odd bad night but that's nothing a cuddle from mummy and daddy cant cure :) and when he gets grumpy because of it I just play with him to take his mind off it or give him Sophie the giraffe! He loves chewing on that thing! Haha

Tbh I don't think I will sleep tonight, just back from watching mama in the cinema with sean, I was squeezing his had so tight even more then I did when I was in labour! :haha: I've been trying to get Kian to say mama now for ages because all he says all day is dadadada but now after that film I think I'll wait a while before I try to get him to say mama :S :haha:

Tbh I want everyone home. I'm so sick of being alone and I want my mum back :(

Also... Tbh, I think we're going to have a walker verrrryy soon! :happydance:

tbh, the lack of friends and loneliness is overwhelming at times :(

Tbh I want everyone home. I'm so sick of being alone and I want my mum back :(

Also... Tbh, I think we're going to have a walker verrrryy soon! :happydance:

:hugs:

TBH, I think we're also going to have a walker soon.. I am not as excited as you seem though :dohh:

:haha:
I am but I'm dreading it! I think I'm so excited because of how young he is :dohh:

TBH i am so bloody tired my 8 day old son kept me awake all night and the wee bugger has been sleeping all day long! i papped my girl on her granny for the day so that my OH could look after nathan and i could bugger off to bed for a few hours... i lay awake trying to sleep for THREE HOURS and every time i started dozing off OH kept coming in to ask something! i never did get to sleep, and i feel awful that i papped my girl on my mother for the day and i didnt even get doing what i said i was going to do :-( xx

TBH I cannot believe apples extortionate replacement price even after buying protection plan :(

This may be a funny one but tbh I'd love to experience labour again lol not that I want another baby just now because I don't ( waiting a couple of more years for that) but someone I know from school is due anytime now and tbh I'm pretty jealous! :haha: please tell me it's not just me that feels this way!? :dohh: :haha:

Tbh, I think we're going to try for another baby at the end of the year :) I actually miss being pregnant- apart from my six week labour!- I miss my actual labour and I miss having a tiny baby! Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->