-*- teen tbh -*-

This may be a funny one but tbh I'd love to experience labour again lol not that I want another baby just now because I don't ( waiting a couple of more years for that) but someone I know from school is due anytime now and tbh I'm pretty jealous! :haha: please tell me it's not just me that feels this way!? :dohh: :haha:

Haha no I'm this way too! I get insanely jealous when other people announce they're pregnant.. since I had Oliver soo many people have including my SIL, my best friend, another one of my friends and so many more it's unreal! I miss being pregnant soo badly. xx

Although I have to say I don't miss the sleep deprivation and 2-hourly feeds every night! I love having a full nights sleep now. I think that we forget the bad bits. xx

tbh I am going to try to go to my first baby and mommy play group tomorrow afternoon. I am so nervous and always so shy, I hope it goes over good as it happens everyday and would get me out of the house lots with Jake :)

tbh i didnt know if i would love my baby at first or how id feel now she is the best part of my life

Tbh I wish my hips would go back to somewhere near pre-pregnancy size :(

Tbh I wish my hips would go back to somewhere near pre-pregnancy size :(

Me too! They seem huge now :( cant fit into my size 3 pants anymore

tbh i didnt know if i would love my baby at first or how id feel now she is the best part of my life

Isn't it amazing how much they can change your life and make it amazing :)

Tbh I went with my best friend to her 12-week scan this morning as the dad couldn't get it off work and I'm now even more broody! It was so weird being back where I had all of Oliver's scans.. and seeing my friend's total shock at the little moving baby appearing on the screen really bought it all back, I nearly cried. I just can't wait to do it all over again!

Tbh I just can't get along with my older sister anymore! There's so much I don't even know where to begin! I feel awfull saying it but I really don't like her :growlmad:

Tbh I am so fucking furious about so many things right now I don't even know where to start! :cry:

Tbh I shouldnt be a mother. I can't even call NHS direct. I panicked as soon as someone answered and hung up after 30 minutes of waiting for someone. I have so many issues, wish I could fix them.

Tbh I shouldnt be a mother. I can't even call NHS direct. I panicked as soon as someone answered and hung up after 30 minutes of waiting for someone. I have so many issues, wish I could fix them.

:hugs:
I don't know what's going on, but I love you, Trish! <3

Clair <3

Alice has had viral gastroenteritis this past week. I tried calling NHS direct for advice because she come out in a rash but I'm really bad on phones, aswell has having social anxiety and other stupid issues so when someone finally answered I panicked and put the phone down. OH wasn't here either so he couldn't do it.

Her rash has pretty much gone now and she's on the up once again but I feel like such a bad mother for not staying on the phone!

I'm glad I'm going back to college, it'll boost my confidence and hopefully I can get over these stupid little things.

TBH although i can really hate on my OH most of the time, i love him so much and i really dont think i could do this without him! i could totally manage with one child on my own. But with a toddler, newborn AND lots of housework to stay on top of i really couldnt do it without him! i was so stressed this morning trying to get the housework done and listening to both the bairns crying theyre eyes out and emily having the cold and following me about like a love sick puppy all morning, my OH has gotten ready and took emily to his parents for day. Hallelujah! Ive gotten most of the housework done and taken care of nathan who is now sleeping in his crib and i am currently sitting in bed on the laptop, about to go for a snooze! i am feeling a million times better and i cant wait for emily to come home so i can focus all my attention on her! im so glad to have my OH around when i really need his help, annoyance or not im thankful! xx

Clair <3

Alice has had viral gastroenteritis this past week. I tried calling NHS direct for advice because she come out in a rash but I'm really bad on phones, aswell has having social anxiety and other stupid issues so when someone finally answered I panicked and put the phone down. OH wasn't here either so he couldn't do it.

Her rash has pretty much gone now and she's on the up once again but I feel like such a bad mother for not staying on the phone!

I'm glad I'm going back to college, it'll boost my confidence and hopefully I can get over these stupid little things.

You are not a bad mum! :hugs:
Hopefully going back will get your confidence back! Glad Alice is getting better too! Can't believe she's 1 in just a month! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->