-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I am feeling so damn lazy right now. I just don't want to do anything. I spent this morning doing laundry and playing with Alex but now I just don't want to clean or do uni. Feeling so slack right now.

TBH I confirmed my place/offer at college today. Now just to go to the registration day in August, this whole thing is SO scary!! I'm hoping college will boost my confidence too, I've been told loads that I can't be shy once I have a baby and I should become more outgoing.. yeaah that back fired majorly, I'm worse than before!

Tbh i'm feeling paranoid today :/ my oh asked to borrow money to go see his mates next weekend (he usually has money btw lol just we spent it all when we where away and in getting payed next a couple of days before him) anyway I don't know why but you know sometimes get this bad feeling? I dunno so i cheked his fb messages (I know I shouldn't but I do when I get a gut feeling and because oh kissed another girl at the start of our relationship, and I dunno I've never felly trusted him since) anyways it turns out my bad feeling might be right... It is a girl he is going to see a girl that I know he has been with in the past (before we got together btw) nothing funny was said like it all seema friendly and nothelp as if he is going down to cheat or anything but I can't help but feel paranoid about the lots of kisses at the end of every sentence and her saying she misses him and asking more then once over the past few months if he is still with me and my oh saying he misses her too.....and the fact that my oh said to me he needed the money o go see sone mates...which was kinda a lie? :( i know I might sound like I'm completely over thinking all of this but I can't help how i feel.....now I can't bring myself to ask him who exactly is he going to visit incase he lies :( and even if he does say who it is I'm still not happy him goibg to see her .... Am I being totally out of order here?,

Tbh I kinda can't wait for Alice's first birthday. As much as I hate the thought that its been nearly a year, I just cant wait to get out of the flat and do something as a family <3

Tbh i'm feeling paranoid today :/ my oh asked to borrow money to go see his mates next weekend (he usually has money btw lol just we spent it all when we where away and in getting payed next a couple of days before him) anyway I don't know why but you know sometimes get this bad feeling? I dunno so i cheked his fb messages (I know I shouldn't but I do when I get a gut feeling and because oh kissed another girl at the start of our relationship, and I dunno I've never felly trusted him since) anyways it turns out my bad feeling might be right... It is a girl he is going to see a girl that I know he has been with in the past (before we got together btw) nothing funny was said like it all seema friendly and nothelp as if he is going down to cheat or anything but I can't help but feel paranoid about the lots of kisses at the end of every sentence and her saying she misses him and asking more then once over the past few months if he is still with me and my oh saying he misses her too.....and the fact that my oh said to me he needed the money o go see sone mates...which was kinda a lie? :( i know I might sound like I'm completely over thinking all of this but I can't help how i feel.....now I can't bring myself to ask him who exactly is he going to visit incase he lies :( and even if he does say who it is I'm still not happy him goibg to see her .... Am I being totally out of order here?,

No I would deffo ask him Hun otherwise it will play on the back of your mind now x

I can't believe my little man is 2 in 2 months. :O Where has that time gone.

Tbh as much as I still don't want a walker just yet, it's so exciting to see Alice taking steps all over the place! Especially with a big grin on her face.

You're not being out of order at all! In my opinion he's being COMPLETELY out of order. He must also know this because he's not been truthful with you.. if he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he's doing he wouldn't have made up something else. I'd definitely talk to him about all of it. :hugs: xx

tbh OH is home from work for the next 6 weeks and I'm so glad! I had a huge breakdown last week and really needed him!

Also 6 weeks till I get to see my best friend! Haven't seen here since Jake was a week old :)

Tbh, I need some friends :( It's saturday night and I'm bored, drinking a glass of wine and feeling like shit :/

Tbh, I need some friends :( It's saturday night and I'm bored, drinking a glass of wine and feeling like shit :/

Haha I feel the same, I don't really have any friends anymore. I have family willing to babysit but it's pointless because I have nobody to go out with :haha: xx

Tbh, things are really looking up for us atm. I can't wait to move into our own place and I can't wait to tell people properly about number 2.
Just so happy atm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->