-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, my birthday is on Thursday and I can't WAIT to go out and celebrate with my childless friends and feel like I'm one of them again!

And tbh, I can't wait to finish my program for school and find a job and move across the country with my OH and our little girl and FINALLY be independent instead of having to abide by my mom's rules!

tbh I hate that if i ask OH to do anything with jake its like im asking him to do chores :( why is it so hard for him to just volunteer to feed or put him to bed. God forbid i ask to go out alone for a few hours :/

tbh I hate that if i ask OH to do anything with jake its like im asking him to do chores :( why is it so hard for him to just volunteer to feed or put him to bed. God forbid i ask to go out alone for a few hours :/

OH was and still can be the same. He huffs and sighs as if it's hard to play with his daughter. Other times he'll just do without asking!

tbh Im not sure if im sadder that OH only has till June 15th to spend with his daughter or that Im not gonna see him for 10 weeks after that. (hes going in for basic training for the army.) Also not sure if im happy Sawyer was a premie so he could spend more time with her. #conflicted

My OH was like this for aaages. Now he's amazing with her and I think she prefers him to me :haha:

Tbh I love the Easter cover I made for my Facebook so i just have to share! :haha:

https://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8140/easterbunny3.jpg

Bunny ears made from one of my old hairbands and tinfoil and the tail made from one of them poofy things you wash yourself with in the bath :haha: It was a job trying to get Kian to keep them bloody ears on!! :dohh: :haha:

Tbh April is here and that means my baby is ONE in 11 days. Oh and I'm twenty in 9 days. :(

tbh Im not sure if im sadder that OH only has till June 15th to spend with his daughter or that Im not gonna see him for 10 weeks after that. (hes going in for basic training for the army.) Also not sure if im happy Sawyer was a premie so he could spend more time with her. #conflicted

:hugs: When our LO was 4 weeks old OH had to leave for a 7 week course with the TA (LO went into hospital though so he got to see him an extra week), everything will be okay :flower:

Tbh my LO has started to have problems with separation anxiety and its driving me nuts! She won't even let oh feed her a bottle or put her to bed >.<

Tbh, I'm so fed up. Just want to know how far along I am already. But I can't get a scan for another 5 weeks. Arghhh.

Tbh I'm so fed up of 24/7 back pain. I wish I never got that epidural, which didn't even work! 10 months on and it's still agony :cry:

I'm exactly the same Clair, the epidural was done too late therefore never worked and now I'm stuck with horrible back pain! :(

I'm gutted I had to go down to Aberdeen, my hospital doesn't do epis, waste of time! Lol all it did was make me dopey :/

tbh, I'm on spring break this week. Over spring break we were supposed to read two books. Well, it's thursday. I go back on monday and I'm not even halfway through the first book. *sigh*

Tbh I'm so fed up of 24/7 back pain. I wish I never got that epidural, which didn't even work! 10 months on and it's still agony :cry:

Are you sure it was the epidural? I also had the epidural with emily and i also have a bad back, but i put that down to being humongous during pregnancy having to carry a 9lbs 6oz baby plus water all in my front, never mind the extra hormones and blood and extra pounds of body fat :rofl: xx

Are you sure it was the epidural? I also had the epidural with emily and i also have a bad back, but i put that down to being humongous during pregnancy having to carry a 9lbs 6oz baby plus water all in my front, never mind the extra hormones and blood and extra pounds of body fat :rofl: xx

Yeah it was, I never had back pain until I got pregnant, I was huge but it's exactly where the epi went in, my friend's mum still suffers almost 22 years later :( xx

Yeah it was, I never had back pain until I got pregnant, I was huge but it's exactly where the epi went in, my friend's mum still suffers almost 22 years later :( xx

I never had any sort of back pain till I was pregnant either - I think almost every woman can say they have horrible back aches now they have kids regardless of having an epidural or not, the bairns are so much strain on our bodies and yet we go for more! :haha: xx

TBH I really really, really do not want to believe that it is mine or Alice's birthday in matter of days. Can we please stop time? Please?

Claire and Sarah I'm the same!! My epi never worked and I still get shooting pains where I had it!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->