-*- teen tbh -*-

^Do you KNOW how many times I've wanted to complain about that? Like seriously does bnb have to give macy's 1/2 a page of ad space and 30 seconds before it automatically goes away, also, mine started hiding the "close x" button.....

TBH my boobs feel so heavy. wtf. My boobs didn't even CHANGE at ALL during or after my first pregnancy. I hope to god i am able to breastfeed this time.

TBH whenever the song Someone Like You by Adele comes on I stop everything I am doing and sing along, even if I am in a conversation with someone. I just tell them to shut up and not to ruin my song hahaha.

^Do you KNOW how many times I've wanted to complain about that? Like seriously does bnb have to give macy's 1/2 a page of ad space and 30 seconds before it automatically goes away, also, mine started hiding the "close x" button.....

Mine did this too! I'm like wtf are you kidding me??? Lol. Guess I'll have to look into that ad blocker ;)

TBH I can not believe how stupid I was....I totally forgot to spot in todays discussion thread for my math class so I will probably get a zero for that :dohh: Argh! So mad at myself.

bhahahahahahahahahahahaha omg. So Elliott deleted my tumblr back when he hacked into all my accounts. Well I decided to make a new one! And guess what. The first 2 people to follow me are Elliott and Lauren! Like seriously? Whatever stalk me if you want :D all I am doing is posting up things about how much I love my life right now hahahahaha. I just find it funny and creepy that within 24 hours of making my tumblr they started following me. They can do what they want, I hope they are happy together.

Burchy @ Just be careful you dont get hacked again :nope:
But that is kinda creepy and funny at the same time :haha:
Ps you should follow my tumblr :D I follow back <3
https://miilovely.tumblr.com/

Burchy @ Just be careful you dont get hacked again :nope:
But that is kinda creepy and funny at the same time :haha:
Ps you should follow my tumblr :D I follow back <3
https://miilovely.tumblr.com/

My password is hard so I doubt I will get hacked. I have done like all the security I can. Even used hard security questions with the sites that had that option. So hopefully that is enough. I check all my accounts regularly to see if there is anything suspicious.

I think it's funny because they are like stalking me and can't just leave me alone but like it is creepy because I never posted anything about making a new tumblr(it's the same URL though) only 1 person knew that I had made it again. And then 24 hours later they have found my tumblr and started following it. So how did they find it/know to find it?

Tbh, I am going to rally my head teacher, and I won't stop until he gets off his arse and listens. Hope he likes the sound of my voice, I'm not going anywhere :lol:

Tbh I really need to start eating healthy. All I eat is pure junk

Been up since 4am but I don't care!!! It's moving day!!!!! :happydance:

I saw you had one day left yesterday! You must be THRILLED! I am envious lol. Good luck with the move. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->