-*- teen tbh -*-

My epi worked but god the first few weeks after my back was horrific and now i get a really bad pain in my coccyx if i sit down for more than 20 mins!

TBH I really really, really do not want to believe that it is mine or Alice's birthday in matter of days. Can we please stop time? Please?

Your little girl's birthday is the same as my son's. He'll be five this year. It's crazy how fast time goes. :flower:

TBH I really really, really do not want to believe that it is mine or Alice's birthday in matter of days. Can we please stop time? Please?

Your little girl's birthday is the same as my son's. He'll be five this year. It's crazy how fast time goes. :flower:

Awh! I can't believe how fast it's come around. People always talk about how fast time goes with kids but never really believed it.

Tbh it's my birthday today and I'm 20! I've decided that I want to stay 19 forever, 20 is too old :haha:

tbh i kinda wish my daughter took the bottle so i could send her england with her dad to meet her great nan

Happy Birthday ^^^

I can't believe in a month my baby boy is crawling,standing alone for a few moments and pulling himself up on everything!

What happen to my baby :(

Tbh I can't believe I'm 40 weeks already.
I'llget to meet my Noah any day now!

Tbh I'm so fed up of 24/7 back pain. I wish I never got that epidural, which didn't even work! 10 months on and it's still agony :cry:

Tbh i'm actually thrilled to find someone else who's epidural didn't work (obviously not thrilled you had to go through that though!!) I've been so angry about it since my labour - mainly the fact that they didn't believe it hadn't worked :( for done reason seeing someone else had the same thing makes me feel a bit better about it?

Haha yeah I think I got mine around 6cm, my own hospital don't give them but I had complications so had to go to another hospital who do.. So shit, I wish I didn't have the option! :nope:

Definitely steering clear next time!

Me too! At least I know I can cope with labour without an epidural now

Tbh hospitals piss me off :dohh:

Whats going on? How is your little boy doing? I love the picture on instagram

It's been almost 6 weeks since his last ultrasound and 2 weeks since the consultants received them and still no letter, they normally get back to us waaay quicker than this, and I'm so impatient! But he's great thanks :) How is Jacob? Thanks! I haven't seen too many of Jacob but from what I have he's a wee cutie! :flower:

tbh we've moved, and wow what a hassle and nightmare it has been! Can't wait to be settled properly.

It's been almost 6 weeks since his last ultrasound and 2 weeks since the consultants received them and still no letter, they normally get back to us waaay quicker than this, and I'm so impatient! But he's great thanks :) How is Jacob? Thanks! I haven't seen too many of Jacob but from what I have he's a wee cutie! :flower:

Thats Crazy they are taking so long to get back to you, don't they understand how much mommy's worry? and he is doing great :)

Thats Crazy they are taking so long to get back to you, don't they understand how much mommy's worry? and he is doing great :)

I know right :haha: Pains in the arses! Lol. Aw that's great :flower:

i never really come on here because I usually just have my ipod on me for facebook etc and I hate the BnB mobile site!

he's good thankyou, crawling and cruising! Getting to be a nightmare lol! How are you and little Jason?

Aww! Uh-oh.. Lol trouble!

We're good! Jason has been walking since 9 months! We're all well but he's going through this horrendous moody phase, it's awful! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->