-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH even though Alice is 1 now, I still find it hard to believe that I have a daughter. Things are falling into place, one after the other but it still feels so unreal.

Aww! Uh-oh.. Lol trouble!

We're good! Jason has been walking since 9 months! We're all well but he's going through this horrendous moody phase, it's awful! Lol

Aw bless him. Julian's like that at the moment, the minute you don't give him attention he screeches. Literally sounds like a goat!

TBH I love my girls but right now I'd give most things for a good nights sleep, Matilda is going through a horrible non sleeping phase, that and a toddler that wants up at 5.30am and being in the first trimester of my pregnancy is kicking my butt big time.

TBH nathan has his first jabs this afternoon and i am dreading it! Emily took them very well, barely heard a peep from her! I hope he is the same.

Also, im having my first period since having birth and it is disgusting! and very heavy, sorry a bit TMI! are they supposed to be like this?! I dont remember ever having a period this heavy!

Also, im having my first period since having birth and it is disgusting! and very heavy, sorry a bit TMI! are they supposed to be like this?! I dont remember ever having a period this heavy!

Mine was like that after having my 2nd daughter.

tbh ive been back at school for almost two weeks ( i went back 2 weeks after birth so i can finish this year strong and only have a little bit of GED work to do...) and im buried under work and i feel so guilty about leaving Sawyer during the day with family members. plus APs (college level type classes) are coming up and i signed up for them before i knew I was pregnant and i didnt want to be that person who dropped everything difficult cause I was having a baby and now the tests are in like 12 days and im stressing out big time. Trev has work after school and then homework too so were both just not sleeping and sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it all off of my chest.

Tbh it's hit me that I don't actually have a 'baby' anymore. When I was out shopping the other day and looking at clothes I realised Oliver has pretty much grown out of the '0-18 months' sections and is in the 'young boys' clothes! I officially have no reason to shop in the baby section anymore in most places :( The same goes for a lot of toys and things like that as well. I officially have a little boy, not a baby- time really does fly by.

tbh got my first ticket today - 100 dollar fine for being 5 minutes after my paid time. So stupid considering this is outside of a Childrens immunization clinic... the nurse was late and made me explain everything i was feeding him which took longer then 30 minutes. There goes the only extra money I had till the 20th.

Tbh....

https://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/923395_3047519605191_2021860243_n.jpg

Oops just seen that you said you are :dohh: lol omg I'm so jealous!! Congratulations! :hugs: I am so so jealous btw haha been so broody lately! And oh saying he wants another baby just now makes me even more tempted! Haha but I think it would be wise for us to wait till we move into our own house and get settled but eeek! Green eyed monster over here now :p lol x

Haha! Thank you :D
I still don't believe it as I have no symptoms! Lol x

Haha! Thank you :D
I still don't believe it as I have no symptoms! Lol x

OMG Clair, wow! Kinda jealous...

TBH I can't wait for Alice to go into her bedroom it's almost finished!!! It's going to be weird at first but so excited!

Congrats!

Tbh Thursday can't come quick enough. Finally have my scan and will find out how far along I am. Wooo.

Tbh I dislike bank holidays. Especially when it's as sunny as it is. Mostly because we cant do anything.

On the plus side OH and I have been together 4 years today

Tbh ain't been on here in so long, miss this section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->