-*- teen tbh -*-

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Soo happy for you :flower:

I am slightly jealous too! If we won the euromillions I would definitely try sooner but just can't at the moment! What double pushchair are you getting? I really want a double lol!!!

Beanzz - Haven't seen you post in ages! Can't believe Oakley is over a year now!!!

Congrats Clair! That is so great for you :)

Tbh I'm finally getting my life together!

Just applied for child care subsidy and sent in my application for high school upgrading courses! We're moving into a new place at the end of the month and I'm single :) what a week it has been.

Thanks girls :)

I'm not sure about a buggy yet as Jason walks independantly so going to wait as long as possible!

Tbh: well first off OMG CLAIR!! so exciting!! How are you feeling about it?!

Second, I don't want to be with OH anymore. I decided this before Nikki was even born and its just hard to get away from him. What makes matters worse is..

Thirdly I'm a week and a half late for.my period. But I was a week late last month and thought for sure I was preggo again. But its been so long this time.. I'm scared to death. :( glad to see everyone else is still on here though! Haven't been on in so long!

tbh I can't wait for the end of the week, possibly taking Alice swimming for the first time friday and getting her proper shoes! Yay.

Tbh i agree Josie! I just stalk on here far too much! Congrats Clair xx

Tbh: well first off OMG CLAIR!! so exciting!! How are you feeling about it?!

Second, I don't want to be with OH anymore. I decided this before Nikki was even born and its just hard to get away from him. What makes matters worse is..

Thirdly I'm a week and a half late for.my period. But I was a week late last month and thought for sure I was preggo again. But its been so long this time.. I'm scared to death. :( glad to see everyone else is still on here though! Haven't been on in so long!

Thank you! We're both happy, yeah! :D

Do you think stress could be the reason? If you're stressing over your OH? :hugs:

Tbh i agree Josie! I just stalk on here far too much! Congrats Clair xx

Thank you, Amber :hugs: xx

Tbh I hate that I can't have the small age gap between my kids that I wanted. It shouldn't matter enough to upset me but it does lol. This is when I would have wanted to start trying for a second if me and FOB stayed together.

Tbh I hate that I can't have the small age gap between my kids that I wanted. It shouldn't matter enough to upset me but it does lol. This is when I would have wanted to start trying for a second if me and FOB stayed together.

I know how you feel, it upsets me too, only difference is OH says no. Me and one of my sisters are 15 months apart and we get on so much better than our sisters who are 5 years apart do! If OH would agree, we would have started ttc by now!

TBH I hope Alice's runny nose is gone tomorrow, I SO want to take her swimming but feel iffy about taking her with a runny nose, it's been a few days now and she has no temp or other symptoms and is better than the first day but still....

Tbh I'm so glad I know how far along I am now and that my scan went well yesterday! Woo.

Tbh I'm so glad I know how far along I am now and that my scan went well yesterday! Woo.

Aww wow 13 weeks! Did you have a feeling as to how far along you were or felt any symptoms?

Oh and did you get pregnant without having your periods back? x

I know how you feel, it upsets me too, only difference is OH says no. Me and one of my sisters are 15 months apart and we get on so much better than our sisters who are 5 years apart do! If OH would agree, we would have started ttc by now!

TBH I hope Alice's runny nose is gone tomorrow, I SO want to take her swimming but feel iffy about taking her with a runny nose, it's been a few days now and she has no temp or other symptoms and is better than the first day but still....

Aw whuuut? Why is he saying no? :( that sucks!! I've only just got together with my new OH and I really want us to do it properly and be together for a few years before a baby together cos me and FOB were only together like a month before I fell pregnant :| keep getting so broody though especially with all the pregnancies on fb :(

Aw whuuut? Why is he saying no? :( that sucks!! I've only just got together with my new OH and I really want us to do it properly and be together for a few years before a baby together cos me and FOB were only together like a month before I fell pregnant :| keep getting so broody though especially with all the pregnancies on fb :(

He's just anti-baby! I know waiting probably is best, as he doesn't have a full time job yet, only part time and doesn't want to have another because we'd just have not have a lot of money but I still think it's doable :haha: Men just don't see it like we do though :p I'm mega broody, my mum and sister are due in August and September! There are babies everywhere and a few on my fb too :(

Aww wow 13 weeks! Did you have a feeling as to how far along you were or felt any symptoms?

Oh and did you get pregnant without having your periods back? x

Yeah, I thought I was about 2 weeks ahead of what the MW put down so I wasn't far off haha.

And yeah, I never had a period after LO :)

Tbh I can't believe it's just 2 weeks until my baby is one now :(

Tbh I want to TTC soon but I want to move house first...and I can't find anywhere suitable!! Uhh. :( So broody!

tbh me and OH just dtd for the first time since baby today (for our one year anniversary) and it kinda sucked. damn. :/

tbh we took Alice for her first walk outside and she loved it, it was really slow, but still. I came home with a stick and a leaf, she would not continue moving until I picked them up! Also I DESPERATELY want to ttc, so wish I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->