-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I've been desperate to tell someone this for what feels like ages now!! :haha: My oh said that as soon as he saves enough money he's going to put a ring on it!! :happydance: excited doesn't even cover it, I'm so over the moon!! But shhh to the mummies I have on Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc because none of my family or friends know yet, obviously going to wait till he actually gets down on one knee before I start telling everyone , " I'm engaged! I'm engaged!! " like a mad woman! :haha:
Eeek so happy! Might sound a bit gay but I never thought that this kind of thing would happen to me, having a beautiful little family and our own family home and one day become someones wife! :')

Tbh I've been desperate to tell someone this for what feels like ages now!! :haha: My oh said that as soon as he saves enough money he's going to put a ring on it!! :happydance: excited doesn't even cover it, I'm so over the moon!! But shhh to the mummies I have on Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc because none of my family or friends know yet, obviously going to wait till he actually gets down on one knee before I start telling everyone , " I'm engaged! I'm engaged!! " like a mad woman! :haha:
Eeek so happy! Might sound a bit gay but I never thought that this kind of thing would happen to me, having a beautiful little family and our own family home and one day become someones wife! :')

Yay! My OH has basically said the same, he reckons in the next 2 months or so!!

Haha Clair your just going to start dropping some hints :p , that's what I was going to start doing if he hadn't have mentioned something before Kian was 2 or 3 :haha:

My OH doesn't want to marry me hahaha well not until I stop being so messy :dohh:

My OH doesn't want to marry me hahaha well not until I stop being so messy :dohh:

:haha: OH has no choice now :p he's been with me for too long lol. Aha there was this one time he had actually ordered a ring, waaay before I was pregnant, but it was taking too long, and kept postponing delivery so he cancelled :(

Wish my OH would propose!
He keeps joking about it but I want him to do it officially with a ring etc :(

I seriously wish my OH would propose! get me a ring and lets be engaged already! He doesnt see the point until we can afford the real wedding... doesnt he know that youre supposed to be engaged for AT LEAST a year?! It can be a long engagement! 20 years for all i care! Now that we have children, i feel so stupid calling him 'my boyfriend' it sounds so childish and cheesy! i now call him 'my partner' and i cant wait to be able to call him my fiance and then eventually my husband! xx

I seriously wish my OH would propose! get me a ring and lets be engaged already! He doesnt see the point until we can afford the real wedding... doesnt he know that youre supposed to be engaged for AT LEAST a year?! It can be a long engagement! 20 years for all i care! Now that we have children, i feel so stupid calling him 'my boyfriend' it sounds so childish and cheesy! i now call him 'my partner' and i cant wait to be able to call him my fiance and then eventually my husband! xx

:haha: We are nowhere near being able to afford a 'real' wedding, not that I want a real big wedding anyway, I hate being the center of attention. I broke down at my mum's because I was a bridesmaid and the thought of walking into a room where everyone would be staring at me terrified me! I ended up looking at the floor and quickly glancing at Toast (what I call my mum's husband, no idea why so don't ask XD) as we got to our seats!

TBH I've gotten used to the idea of a bigger age gap, it doesn't stop me being jealous of all the pregnant girls on my fb though :haha:

Tbh we had LO's birthday party today and it was great! Can't believe how much he has grown up! :cry:

Tbh I am so proud of LO.
She's always been such a bad sleeper and has slept in our bed waking a few times each night. For the past few nights she has slept in her cot, in her own room and has STTN! I am so so proud of her<3

Tbh I am so proud of LO.
She's always been such a bad sleeper and has slept in our bed waking a few times each night. For the past few nights she has slept in her cot, in her own room and has STTN! I am so so proud of her<3

Glad to hear your LO is STTN in her own bed, bet it must feel amazing to have a full undisturbed nights sleep! xx

Tbh hopefully we're moving in 2 months! :happydance: No more one bedroom house! :D

Tbh hopefully we're moving in 2 months! :happydance: No more one bedroom house! :D

That's awesome! Although moving is very stressful :haha:
We moved last month and it did not go according to plan at all, so many things went wrong but it's worth it :)

TBH I wish I had a bit more money! Online window shopping isn't as good as actually buying stuff :haha: I want some packages in the mail!!!

Tbh I am so proud of LO.

Glad to hear your LO is STTN in her own bed, bet it must feel amazing to have a full undisturbed nights sleep! xx

It does, I had forgotten what it's like! Haha.

TBH I can't wait to have another baby! Next month my boyfriend/hubby (common law) said he's buying a ring (eeeep) and we both want to extend our family. LO is 8 months now, so we're trying :) Everyone around me though says not to. I don't want my children to be far apart though :/

TBH I can't wait to have another baby! Next month my boyfriend/hubby (common law) said he's buying a ring (eeeep) and we both want to extend our family. LO is 8 months now, so we're trying :) Everyone around me though says not to. I don't want my children to be far apart though :/

I wanted to start TTC again when emily hits 3 months but OH kept telling me know right up until she was 9 months where we started TTC :) good luck! xx

Nothing wrong with having them close together!
I know a few people with theirs close together and they get on so well and are really close.
Don't get me wrong I am terrified of 2 under 2 but also so excited haha.

So long since I have been on here! Iv just finished year one of uni! Oliver is doing amazingly! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->